MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Here are some shots of the healed/ healing branches that were broken in the fall. They are coming along nicely, all tape and ties have now been removed. Doctor Motiv is in the house, lol. Peace all! MOTIV
FPOG #2
IMAG1382
IMAG1383

FPOG#3
IMAG1385

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Other than bracing the branch, what did you do to glue it together? Hope she pulls through!

outwest
All i did was tie up the branches to hold the surfaces of the broken areas together and used electrical tape like a band aid to seal and protect the broken areas so no contaminants of any kind could get in the breaks. No hormones or anything applied. I sprayed the plants with just water daily, and kept them under the t5 so as not to push them too hard. Thats it homie. 1 week and all are well on their way to recovery. Ive had to do this several times, im getting good at it, lol. Peace Outwest! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
All i did was tie up the branches to hold the surfaces of the broken areas together and used electrical tape like a band aid to seal and protect the broken areas so no contaminants of any kind could get in the breaks. No hormones or anything applied. I sprayed the plants with just water daily, and kept them under the t5 so as not to push them too hard. Thats it homie. 1 week and all are well on their way to recovery. Ive had to do this several times, im getting good at it, lol. Peace Outwest! Motiv
Oh, and, they WILL pull through, promise! ;) peace!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looking great brother. I hope you're getting there legs shaved as well as a haircut today .. the jumpers look. Beautiful. I've already decided next time I break a bone I'm coming to your house to have you tied up fuck getting a cast haha. Keep it up bro!

Queso

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
i know the feeling ... cramped is shitty way to grow but atleast we're still growing.. this shit changed my life so much.. more so then smoking it..
Yeah bro, cramped space sucks, but you are correct, at least we have SOME space to grow, and we both usually do pretty well with space we have. Growing completely changed my life as well, i love growing, and have met soooooooo many cool people because of it. i hope all is well big dog. Peace Queso Grande! Rap soon. Motiv
I hope they bounce back fast..
They are bouncing back nicely. A bit stunted and stressed, but they will be fine. Thanks for the concern. Hope yours are all doing well also. PeaceMG! Thanks for tunin in. Later homie! Motiv

Stunted them for sure. But with the band-aids and your proven touch all well be Irie. Best wishes
Yeah, they defo are a bit stunted, but it might work out in my favor actually, lol. Thanks for doppin in bro! Maad appreciated! Peace brother Old Skool! Motiv

No worries. I totally understand how busy shit can get! Im always running around like a crazy man!
I'm looking for a duel grill/smoker combo for the op to get our Bbq on soon!
Keep up the awesome logs and cant wait to see these babies in flower!!! Happy late 4:20!

I hear ya bro, for real! I want a smoker BADLY, fukn love smoked meats, mmmmm, lol. Hope all is well doggie, we'll get together and kick it soon. Peace to ya brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking great brother. I hope you're getting there legs shaved as well as a haircut today .. the jumpers look. Beautiful. I've already decided next time I break a bone I'm coming to your house to have you tied up fuck getting a cast haha. Keep it up bro!

Queso
What up brother! Yeah, later on after they get flipped i will shave their legs up a bit. I usually do a light bottom clean up at 1 week in and another at 2 weeks after most of the stretch is done. For now i will just be taking cuts and trimming back the tops to shorten em and bush em out. Lol, like i said, Dr. Motiv in the heezy, ill get ya fixed up right homie, lol. Peace brother! Thanks for droppin in. Motiv

Nice job. Plants recovered amazingly. Thanks for the update.
Thanks GP! Appreciate you peepin out the thread. Yeah man, they healed up nice and quick. Getting them bandaged up as quickly as possible after a break is key. That way nothing dries out or gets contaminated/ infected. Works great! Hope all is well bro! Peace man! Motiv

Nice recovery motiv, glad to see your honey's back in the game.. Good goin!!!!
Dr.MOTIV303..

~KEO
Haha, what up Keo! Yeah bro, i was soooo mad when the fall happened, soooo stoked now that they are getting back on track. The Dr. Is in, lol. Now its time to get them all topped out and bushed up. Cant fukn wait to flip these bad girls, that time cant come soon enough. I hope all is well and beautiful for you brotha. Thank you for visiting the thread and for the support. Peace to ya man! Later! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice save.. They look great.. They sure got better super fast
What up Goo! Thanks for droppin in again bro, appreciate it greatly. Man, i am STOKED on how quick they healed up. They are definitely anxious to be flowered so they hurried up to get all ready for me. Theres a bit of work and recovering to do yet, but they are better every day. I hope your new girls and boys are growing away too, cant wait to see what you do with Aliens gear. Thanks again MG! Rap with ya later. Peace brother! Motiv

Glad to see them healing up, mo! I love the FPOG stalk structure. Amazing.
Thanks for rollin through GC! Glad to have ya! I cant even express how happy i am about how they handled and recovered from this near disaster, amazing plants. I also am really digging the structure on bothe the FPOG and AGV. Cant wait to get them all budded out. Stay tuned bro! I hope today finds you well man. Peace to ya! Motiv
Looking great Motiv! Happy to see you doctoring them up so nicely!

Your attention to detail astounds me. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Cheers,
A

What up Captain! Glad you are liking the log man. I am definitely trying to show how these plants do with the hectic craziness of a grow like mine and a grower like me. So far they are handling everything thrown at them like champs! Fukn lil rock stars! Lol. GREAT work on these bro. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with these beatiful genes. Respect bro! I hope all is well and not too too hectic. I will rap with ya soon A. Peace brother! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up Goo! Thanks for droppin in again bro, appreciate it greatly. Man, i am STOKED on how quick they healed up. They are definitely anxious to be flowered so they hurried up to get all ready for me. Theres a bit of work and recovering to do yet, but they are better every day. I hope your new girls and boys are growing away too, cant wait to see what you do with Aliens gear. Thanks again MG! Rap with ya later. Peace brother! Motiv.

Glad it worked out 4 u..

My plants r doing super great the LAD's r moveing along & the FPOG's r straight blowing up everyday.. I juss keep LST them so there still very short but the whole 5gal pot is full so there is no more room 2 keep bending them down.. I'm gunna let them grow straight up now.

Top Bottom