MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

man, i was trying to force sex on a purple urkle X, which turned out being male. He hit the Tahoe OG(CC), UDUB, the White, Pineapple Express and the Vortex. going to be chopping all these girls in the morning and will let the UDUB, the White and the Tahoe OG go another week in soil.

Going to harvest most of the plant but seems the backsides of the girls got hit the hardest. So i want to give that area a bit more time to develop a bit more. The seeds are almost ready it looks like. the Vortex seed already have the tiger striping and look to be ready to fall out. Sucks but it doesn't lol. Now what to do with a couple hundred seeds?? lol.

im sure you can figure out what to do with a couple THOUSAND beans.. if not im sure the homies and i can figure it out haha

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
looks awesome Motive man i want the alien GV and FP Og sooo bad i can't wait till loompa makes some more blueberry head band its a must have for me!!!! keep killin it fam you know i'll run through some of those beans any day can't wait to see them finished i know its killin you to smoke some of these bad bitches!!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yes I can't wait 4 the vid.. I love reading ur thread & lookin at the pics.. It's a very nice change 2 see them in a vid.. Can't wait 2 see the vid.. Keep up the great work dog.. I sure can't wait 2 see some Glactic & Evil K buds in a few months.. I love ur line up..
Vid is up and live homie! Thanks for watchin brother! Peace out Goo!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer vid doggie.. The FPOG & grapevine looks kill ur gunna b a super happy guy in a few more weeks.. Great work.. Damn u got a great seed collection I thought I had a grip of Alien Gear but damn u got them all.. I'm gunna need 2 get more now.. Big thanks 4 the shout out doggie & Ms Goo says thanks 4 her shout out.. U should of seen her gaint smile on her face.. Thanks 4 makin r day.. Stay safe out there & keep killin it..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Killer vid doggie.. The FPOG & grapevine looks kill ur gunna b a super happy guy in a few more weeks.. Great work.. Damn u got a great seed collection I thought I had a grip of Alien Gear but damn u got them all.. I'm gunna need 2 get more now.. Big thanks 4 the shout out doggie & Ms Goo says thanks 4 her shout out.. U should of seen her gaint smile on her face.. Thanks 4 makin r day.. Stay safe out there & keep killin it..
Glad you liked it brother. And like i said in the vid, we are nothing without those that support us, i truly believe that. Stoked Ms. Goo liked it as well. Dude, yeah, cant wait for this harvest bro, super stoked! Get on that bean collectin homie, cant be sleepin on the fire ya know?,haha, fuck i have a BAD addiction, lol. Peace out to ya and your lady! Rap soon brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
bummer to hear bout the hermis and pollination, they all look delicious anyway , peace
What up Bubs! Where ya been man, Haven't heard from or seen ya round in a minute again. How's things? As far as the hermies and shit, well, shit happens, ya live , ya learn, ya grow out the beans and see what god blessed ya with, lol. Frustrating at first for sure, but fuck it, all the strains in the room are fire so I know the crosses could be kill. We shall see somewhere down the road. Thanks for droppin in brother! I hope all is well. Peace Bubs! Motiv

looks awesome Motive man i want the alien GV and FP Og sooo bad i can't wait till loompa makes some more blueberry head band its a must have for me!!!! keep killin it fam you know i'll run through some of those beans any day can't wait to see them finished i know its killin you to smoke some of these bad bitches!!!!
What up Prod, yeah bro, Im really liking both strains so far, CANNOT WAIT for harvest. As I said in my PM, round 2 is gettin ready and Im anxious to see how they do this time around in coco on the cyco nute line. Im sure flavors will be a bit dimmed, but Ive had GREAT results with Cyco before so we shall see. Hope life is getting better brother! Rap soon. Motiv

I'm quite envious of that Alien gear lineup.(salivating.) I stumbled upon your vids awhile back. I like how you always do multiple encores before ending your vid.;)
Haha, yeah Torched, I always forget something, go figure. People have always seemed to like my vids, why, I dont know, its just my buzzed ass rambling on and on and on, lol. I HIGHLY appreciate you watching though, THANK YOU! And yeah, I have been blessed beyond belief in the genetics department, it's SOOOOO frickin hard to not just go buckwild poppin beans, but I just simply don't have the space to do so. I as well drool all over that collection as I wait for an opening in the rooms to start more. Thanks again for watching the vid and for posting here, you ARE appreciated! Peace and blessing to you! Motiv
High Motive hope the smoke is what you expected great grow Shit happens ! but all ends up well ;)My Alg is looking very frosty also loving it !
Hey girl! How's things? I think the smoke will be great. The plants arent super heavily polinated and because of where the CJ hermied, most of the heavier areas are in the plants lowers, noit as much on the tops and larger side branches so I don't think it will be that bad, but we will find out for sure soon. Glad to hear things are frosting up for you, can't wait to see how you do. Thank you as always for droppin in Medusa, I do appreciate it. Peace out sister! Motiv

Love the vid. How the heck do you decide what to pop next? lol... Hope all is well in motivland!:D
DAMN, LADY GC, where ya been chica? Haven't heard from ya in a hot minute, how's things going? I hope well. Thank you as well for watching the vid, glad you enjoyed it. Deciding what to pop next is definitely a hard time, sooooo many choices, and all expected to be fire. I guess I kind of just try to pick what has the largest differences from what I did last, or if there are genetics in the seeds that I have wanted to try for a long time, I go for those. Other times I ask friends, my patient/ grilfriend, or just get all Honey Browned up/ pull out the beans/ mix em up/ and see what my hands fall on, havent done that in a while though, lol. Anyway, lots to come for sure. Thank you for droppin in Lady GC, always good to hear from you. Peace sister! Motiv

K

keonaona

yyyeeesssaaahhhh motiv303, i was diggin on that video brotha man... selection selection..hmmmmmmm .... throw'm in the hat stick your hand in and see what happens.. lol..you got a lot of fiyahhh to be had thats for sure!!!!!! cool how you rep them cats around you ...much respect.. and respect to our supporters...you make this spot a better place to be with people like you... always with that positive vibe.. keep smashin it bruh and keep it real.. BLESS

~KEO `'"*+@

Torched

Torched

People have always seemed to like my vids, why, I dont know, its just my buzzed ass rambling on and on and on, lol.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say people like your vids because you're genuine. As most are on this sub-forum of THC Farmer, also.

Keep on keepin' it real, Motiv. You're such an asset to this community. Then again, I'm bound to be partial to any person who has an affinity for fine lagers.:D

Hope you and all the farmers out there had a safe and happy Independence day.

K

keonaona

^^^^^^ genuine!!!!! you hit it on da nail torched... all good things in life never go unnoticed... hey motiv do you mind if i get the two to three year reservation on seats on the fiyahhh gear that you have in the vault ....i dont want to miss the show... ill take two seats in the front row next to goo and bigcheese... lol... madd respect

Top Bottom