• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Back at it again.......finally :)
This thread will be a continuous & ongoing log of things going on here in Motivland. Probably not going to be super detailed or updated super often, but i promise to drop in pics as things progress.
This shot was two nights ago (July 4th), day #4 of flower. Room is near impossible to get the whole thing in one shot, but .....did what I could. Strains in flower are:
Tahoe OG, SFV OG, Hells Angels OG, Brain OG, Hollywood OG, Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut), Fruity Pebble OG #2, Alien Grapevine #5, Wifi "V" (Walterwhitefire's), Dawgz Waltz (poodles nuts), Hawaiian Chem, Chemdog #4, 91 Chem (maybe), C99, Original Diesel (Daywrecker), P75, White Super Skunk #s 1&2, Bubba Jones, Grape Ape, Stardawg #1, Ultimate Fighter #3, Ortega, Diagonal (True OG x Sour Diesel), White Master Kush #2, U-Dub (UW), 707 Headband. The White (Kromes), Blackberry Kush, and a possible fake Platinum Cherry Pie (pretty sure its The White). I believe thats it. Lol. Using amended soil mix, ACT's, Sea Green, molasses, and Good ol water. Will top dress with guanos as needed later in flower. Thanks for lookin ya'll. Much love Farmers. Motiv
Motivs continued madness grow log

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Decided to pop some beans too :)
60 total,
GSC x The White, Dawgz Waltz x Fire OG bx, & Cataract Kush x Ukhem all by Cannarado.
Ogiesel x Alien 4 & Chem T x Alien 4 by Texas Kid
urk N Purp by higher Solutions
White Urkle, White Fire OG by Ograskal
P91 x Princess & Socal Master Kush x Double Underdawg by......?
White Fire x Fruity Pebble OG aka 911's by SuperOG
Alien Grapevine x Fruity Pebble OG by Myself
& 7 Ghosts by Alien.
Oooooowie! Popped on Wednesday (thats when pics taken) , beans are starting to pop above ground (Ogiesel x Alien 4, Chem T x Alien 4, & Cataract x Ukhem in the lead).
Peep it! Cheers! Motiv
IMAG0728 1 1
IMAG0730

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah buddddyyyyyy!!!!!!

yo your phone have a "panoramic" mode???? i can snap some shots of it. haha.

those double underdawg beans you got came from green lantern seed co (medic and manic i believe it was) and it was schmoes DUD reversed.

p91's are some old school funk from a personal friend.

like 5 cuts total we dont share.... :-/ holdin back on me?!?!? hahahahaha

killer mang cant wait!!! pepsi challenge mofo!

you forgot blackberry kush yo

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
yeah buddddyyyyyy!!!!!!

yo your phone have a "panoramic" mode???? i can snap some shots of it. haha.

those double underdawg beans you got came from green lantern seed co (medic and manic i believe it was) and it was schmoes DUD reversed.

p91's are some old school funk from a personal friend.

like 5 cuts total we dont share.... :-/ holdin back on me?!?!? hahahahaha

killer mang cant wait!!! pepsi challenge mofo!

you forgot blackberry kush yo
Haha, shit, good memory brother, just edited in the BBK. No holdin out here doggie, if memory serves me right theres a lil cup with your name on it on my desk......... Slacker, lol. Nah, no panoramic view (i dont think), so yeah we'll have to gets some other/ better pics taken. Rap soon bro. M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sweet set of gear threre motiv! Great genes all the way around. Beatiful set-up very clean. That U-dub is san Diego stylee! Impressivr indeed
Thank you Homebrew, very much. The U-Dub or "UW" is from the PNW (University of Wahington) not part of the Sour Dubs, Dubtech, ADub, Odub group (confusing i know, i thought the same for a while) but is supposed to be Super Dank so i cant wait to see her in full effect. Hope all is stylee with you HB. Cheers! Motiv

true grit

true grit

Oh snap! Looking good killa. Damn i must be slackin on bean pops- you fools bout to make me bust out the stash and get crackin!

What soil mix you go with? Running this new mix i made veg and bloom so far and plants are loving it. Cut it in half for veg and seemed to work perfect. a lil hot off the bat for some, but they came around with the quickness

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Oh snap! Looking good killa. Damn i must be slackin on bean pops- you fools bout to make me bust out the stash and get crackin!

What soil mix you go with? Running this new mix i made veg and bloom so far and plants are loving it. Cut it in half for veg and seemed to work perfect. a lil hot off the bat for some, but they came around with the quickness
What up Grit! Haha shit bro, get on the pop holmes, i already know youve got some niceness on deck.

I made a modified mix, 2 actually one for bottom 3" of the pots the other for the rest of the pot. Used my normal mix of 50/50 roots 707/happy frog, added perlite, dolomite lime, epsom, azomite, glacial rock, humic acid, rock phosphate (bottom), langbenite (bottom), kelp meal, mychorizae (great white), seabird guano (bottom), caps nute pack, & a small amount of uprising grow (top only). Plants are loving it so far. Been using a veganic microbial tea with added hi brix molasses & sea green, then just plain water. Have a nice mix of guanos on deck when needed . Like weve talked about id like to complete flower using only teas, water, & top dress guanos. I kinda winged this one so we'll see how it goes, lol. Thanks for poppin in doggie. Stay up! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's my boy! Nice way to bring it back, Motiv. Love ur pics as always. Lots of new shit goin down I see. Glad to be here for the show. I def cant wait to see some of them new strains. We r both on the same schedule right now. I got a bunch of new beans above ground as well. Let's show this place how we do things! See ya in the threads, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

U better start getting ur beans ready, True G! I got some heaters ready for another show. LOL. Lots of Fire around the Farm, bro. We always gotta come with strains that peeps don't have.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That's my boy! Nice way to bring it back, Motiv. Love ur pics as always. Lots of new shit goin down I see. Glad to be here for the show. I def cant wait to see some of them new strains. We r both on the same schedule right now. I got a bunch of new beans above ground as well. Let's show this place how we do things! See ya in the threads, bro.
Haha, yeah bro i noticed in your thread we flipped on same day (or one day apart maybe). Things looking good over there bro, im glad to see ya in soil too, i hope you like it. Be well doggie & thanks for poppin in. Cheers! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Haha, yeah bro i noticed in your thread we flipped on same day (or one day apart maybe). Things looking good over there bro, im glad to see ya in soil too, i hope you like it. Be well doggie & thanks for poppin in. Cheers! Motiv
I always grown in Roots 707. That's my shit right there! Only soil I use, bro. I will be around these parts often. Keep up the great work, Mo!

Top Bottom