MOTIV'S MANIACAL MIXED BAG GROW

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up farmers! I guess its that time again to start another log. I'd been having one HELL of a time deciding what to grow out next from seed, so I said "FUCK IT, pop a little bit of a LOT of strains". This seed popping session is preparation for the new spot I'm moving to soon, so in the middle of this grow I will be relocating and starting the new room. I'd been wanting to pop strains from SOOOO many different breeders for a while now and seeing the beans just chill was killing me, so now it's on a crackin. Here's the list of strains that have been popped:

Alien Genetics:
Alien Sledgehammer- Sledgehammer Bubba x Tahoe Alien (3)
Napalm OG- Alien Kush F1 x Tahoe Alien(3)
Sour Lemon Aliendawg- Lemon Aliendawg x Alien Diesel (fem) (2)
Sour Pebbles- Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel (fem) (2)
Starfighter- Lemon Aliendawg x Tahoe Alien (3)
Tahoe Alien Bubblegum- Indiana Bubblegum x Tahoe Alien(3)

Bodhi Seeds:
Goji OG- Nepali OG x Snow Lotus (3)

Exotic Genetix:
Predator Pink- Plushberry x Starfighter (3)

Golden Lion Genetics (Baba G):
Big League Billy- Billy Mays x Banana Split OG (3)
Roarge- Tahoe OG x Banana Ogerkush (3)

New House Seeds (Tierra Rojo):
Legend of '91- '91 Chemdog x (Legend OG x Killer Chem)(3)

Higher Solutions:
Space Jam- Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Starfighter (3)

Og Raskal Seeds:
White Fire Alien- Fire Alien Kush x The White (2, may pop another)

Topdawg Seeds (JJ-NYC):
Tres Dawg IX- Tres Dawg x Tres Dawg (3)
Star Dawg- Chemdog #4 x Tres Dawg (3)

There you have it folks, I am SUPER stoked on this list of genetics. All seeds have been placed directly into rapid rooters in 6-cell trays, watered with plain tap water, placed in a standard 1' x 2' tray with a germination dome (3" tall), and placed under T5 lighting on a heat mat. Within 72 hours (40) of (42) seeds are above ground, some more quickly than others (as usual Alien's were the quickest, but they were ALL very fast). I had only (2) seeds not germinate (1 Starfighter which popped then fizzled out) and (1 Goji OG which never popped at all). These seeds have been replaced and I'm sure they will be up in the same 72 hour window. I have not taken pictures of the seedlings individually yet as I have been VERY busy with friends in town for another very close friends funeral, but I did take (1) pic of the packs of the beans and so you all know I'm not just tossing names out there and ( 1) shot of all of the babies together.
The Packs:
Motivs maniacal mixed bag grow

The Babies
Motivs maniacal mixed bag grow 2

THANK YOU to ALL of the awesome breeders for your work and for allowing me to obtain these AMAZING genetics. I will do my best to keep up on this and i MIGHT break this up into several logs, but I think this way might be easier due to the MANY different breeders and strains. I hope you ALL are having an AWESOME day. Peace, LOVE, respect, and positive energy to you all! Be Safe, Be Well, Rap Soon. Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

HAHAHA, I can ALWAYS count on you to be there brother, MUCH respect and Thanks SOS, I hope you are well. Pic up soon. This thread may take me a bit to get going, but I WILL get it going. Laters Brother! Motiv
no problem bro, I actually posted before I even read the line up, I was so excited to see a Motiv grow log.....lol.... and I hear you on the moving thing was just sitting here wondering if I should pop more beans as I am def moving no later than jan 31 and flower room still has 4-5 weeks to go. But hey f-it popping I'll be and the girls will just have to make the move also..... Always got your back bro .... not a nicer dude around.... best to you and yours.... peace soser

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
This should be fun.
SHOULD? Haha, cmon GP, you KNOW this WILL be fun, scary, but fun. LOL, I hope you are good brother, haven't rapped much lately, but I always wish you well homie. Rap soon Brother. Motiv
Sounds like it should be an excellent upcoming few months Motiv! I'm happy to see you doing another grow log, thanks for taking the time. I'll be here for the show.

-Meeks
Thanks for rollin through Meeks! I ap;preciate ya homie! Im sorry I havent been posting much in threads, but I did see your posts of the recent issues you're having, SOO sorry to hear that bro. It sounded like you will still have a good harvest, just not the way hoped/expected, but you WILL have FLAME on deck nonetheless. Keep up the awesome, informative, and killer logs/ growing man, I wish you the best. Be well brother! Motiv
damn bro, talk about a serious pheno hunt! best of luck, hope you find what you are lookin for!!

Right? I'm not sure what I was thinking other than "Yup want to grow that, and that, AAAAND that, totally that one, yup that one too, ehhhh how about a few of these for good measure, that one too, that one, that one, O Fuck thats a lot of beans, FUUUUUCK IIIT" LMFAO, oh boy, gonna be an adventure for sure. Thanks for droppin in KP, I DO appreciate it. Hope life is grand for you man, stay good bro! Motiv
Sick line up homie! I'll be posted up
You know how we do my friend! Haha, WTF am I thinking (see above), lol. Always good to have you around D, you are an integral part of my life and garden brother, no BS. Much Love as always. Be well and tell the Mrs hello from us. Stay real my Brother! Peace! Motiv

your lineup is stellar motiv303. heres to hoping you find a few keepers:)
It's a crazy one isn't it? Im still trippin reading it, sooooo much potential. Thank you for rolling through TH, I TRULY do appreciate it. I hope you are good brotha, hope to see ya around the site. Peace! Motiv

Crazy line up bro can't wait for her to unfold!
Thank you Mitchy! I KNOW you know the FIRE bro, so a compliment on lineup from you stokes me out. Glad to have ya around for the ride homie. I hope you and yours are doing beautifully. Be well brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sic new line up doggie.. Good luck with this new pheno hunt.. I'll b peepin this show
THANK YOU MG! I know you too know what FIRE is, so a compliment from you is also VERY highly respected and I am thankful. Youre one of the most solid cats on here Goo, so I am very happy to have you taking a peek. I hope you are doing well my friend. Tell your lady whats up from Ms. Motiv and I. Be well my friend! Motiv

kendog000

kendog000

You are just off the fuckin chain Motiv!!! Theres alot, man did i say alot, a fuckin shit ton of killer genetics in that list. I commend ya mang for runnin soo many diff lines from seed at once. Its crazy keepin up with who likes what througho out the grow. Im dealing with the same exact thing right now. 52 plants 4 diff breeders, 13 strains. Not real sure how i missed this thread bro, but im here and might even be some room left front row.
Good luck with all these M, should be some shit show in the end!!
Peace and respect!!

Ken

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I'm in like Flynn!!

One hell of a pop fest you have over there brother. Nothing but elite tight shiz if you ask me. I'm glad you were able to get all these gems together and do em justice. I'll be your NW47 eye in the sky broskie! I'm super excited for you!

Keep it tight!

~Ex

Top Bottom