MOTIV'S MANIACAL MIXED BAG GROW

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

You are correct, it is "Old School Skunk", good catch, thanks BD! Few too many strains poppin at once, went from "Memory" on most. Anyway, ill fix it. Thanks again. Peace! Motiv

I was hoping I was wrong there because the MSS would be fun! I can't keep track of all mine either that's for sure. Have fun with this one Motiv and I will be watching! Peace and cheers!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Motiv- just read that the "Old School Skunk" is aka SoCal Super Skunk... Interesting. Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out especially those!
Hmmmmmm, sick, thanks BD! Im stoked for em either way, heard lots o good! I havent had time to do much digging lately so thats appreciated bro! Good lookin out! :)
Hope you are well bro! Stay up! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up everybody! Just a quick little update. Last night i was able to confirm 8 males out of this batch of plants as many of the plants are now starting to show me their identities. The seedlings are all being transplanted into 2 gallon plastic grow bags to veg in for a bit and I am inspecting them all as i do this. Here are the confirmed males so far:

1- Starfighter
1- Predator Pink
1- Roarge
2- J- Dawg
3- Space Jam (bummer, thats 3/3)

The J-Dawgs and the Space Jams were culled, im still making my mind up on the others. The roarge and Predator Pink have really great aromas to them so im tempted to keep them but we shall see. Ill try to get some pics taken soon (sorry Kendog, i know you arent a fan of my verbal only updates homie, my bad ;). )

Peace all! Be well and have an excellent day!
Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
what up bro its been a good min.. hope everything is good with you and your bro..is this going to be the last transplant before you flip....
What up brother Evoke! Yeah man, it has been a minute for sure, its a bit hard to keep up on things at the moment (work, gardens, new house work, new room work, relationship, other projects, all got me tied up). How ya been buddy? Hope you are good man.
So, no, most of the plants havent even been topped once yet so i will commence bushing em out a bit this week. I still have a LOT of work to do on the new flower room so its going to be a bit yet. This was the first transplant out of solo cups so all of the plants are still pretty short. I realized that i was behind schedule so ive done what i can to keep them that way (actually a bit of stress from the move and a powerbar failure that shut off all my fans in veg and let the heat climb drastically actually helped a little). I think im gonna do this first run in the new room in 5-7 gal pots with larger plants and set up the beds i plan on building a bit later. Depending on the M/F #s , some of these plants may have to get cloned and run next round, but we will just have to see, ya know? Good hearing from ya Evoke, talk to ya soon brother! Peace! Motiv

sad but ladies are on their way !! btw nice to see you posting again i expect a vid before xmass so do it !!! ;)
Peace

Yeah Thick, all males from a strain in a bean pop sucks, but when i started this group, only doing 2-3 of each strain i knew it was a possibility. Theres still a LOT of plants left to show yet and i spotted several females last night too (not counting the fem strains), but was concentrating on the males as i was really short on time so i didnt write down which they were. Plenty of girls on the horizon though buddy, no worries ;)
Thanks for droppin in man, ill fill that pre-Xmas wish for ya, promise! Peace and blessings brother! Stay up! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

I here you live has sure caught up with me also , that and a little trimming never hurt , hope the move goes or went smoothly but they never do, I myself need to jump in to the ewok and evil k's and see if i can sex them tomorrow as flower room will be running for a good 45 days before anything else is done, its good to have some variety in my jars to , especially Alien and Bodhi dank have not seen a entire game at night in awile......lmao.... be well my brother .... Motiv ......peace soser

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
do you have any update my dude?
Peace ^^
Heading to the spot soon, I'll try to get some pics taken today. Only (11) males so far out of the (44) regular seeds popped. Lookin like there's going to be a LOT of ladies, stoked! Almost all of the plants have been topped once now (a few of the late starts have not been yet. New room is coming along, slowly, but steady. Sorry for the lag brother, my hands are VERY full at the moment. Peace Thick! Thanks for the support and check in brother, HUGELY appreciated! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Mo! That sux u got all males on th Space Jam. I didnt know u had those goin also. I got 4/4 females on my seed pop. They r ready to flower and show the world the Fire they hold. I thought I was the only person running them. U gotta pop some more of those, bro. Very uniform plants and they all look the same. Big ups 2 Higher Solutions for making them beans. best of luck with the rest of ur grow. Stop by the Funk Lab sometime. Things r heating up now.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up, Mo! That sux u got all males on th Space Jam. I didnt know u had those goin also. I got 4/4 females on my seed pop. They r ready to flower and show the world the Fire they hold. I thought I was the only person running them. U gotta pop some more of those, bro. Very uniform plants and they all look the same. Big ups 2 Higher Solutions for making them beans. best of luck with the rest of ur grow. Stop by the Funk Lab sometime. Things r heating up now.
Yeah, that was a bummer for sure. It's looking like I've got 3/3 females on HS's Ultimate Fighters though and they look great so that kind of makes up for the males. I will definitely pop more of the Space Jam's later. I've got a LOT of things going on right now and a bunch of new gear as well so who knows when that'll happen, but it will. I'll just have to watch them grown out to be fire by you homie :) Hope all is well Rival, sorry I havent been around to peep the lab, I'm sure you are killin it as usual brother, I'll take a look today. Best of luck on the grow. Rap soon buddy! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah, that was a bummer for sure. It's looking like I've got 3/3 females on HS's Ultimate Fighters though and they look great so that kind of makes up for the males. I will definitely pop more of the Space Jam's later. I've got a LOT of things going on right now and a bunch of new gear as well so who knows when that'll happen, but it will. I'll just have to watch them grown out to be fire by you homie :) Hope all is well Rival, sorry I havent been around to peep the lab, I'm sure you are killin it as usual brother, I'll take a look today. Best of luck on the grow. Rap soon buddy! Motiv
Good shit, bro! Those Ultimate Fighter should be serious dank also. How's the veg on them? I figuired the StarFighter would add a lil stretch to the Purple Erkle. My boy has some of the Urk N' Purp in veg. I have some Purple Erkle x 4 Korner Kush that I made also. I'm gonna pop them soon and see what I can find. Higher Solutions has some dank x's. Do u have anything else from him?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Good shit, bro! Those Ultimate Fighter should be serious dank also. How's the veg on them? I figuired the StarFighter would add a lil stretch to the Purple Erkle. My boy has some of the Urk N' Purp in veg. I have some Purple Erkle x 4 Korner Kush that I made also. I'm gonna pop them soon and see what I can find. Higher Solutions has some dank x's. Do u have anything else from him?
So far so good bro, structure looks great. They were started later than the majority so they are a bit behind, but I'm liking what I see. Yeah HS definitely has some kill, cool ass cat too. (What up HS!!!). I have the Urk n Purps too, havent cracked any but they are in Motivland. I'll try to snap some pics today, just sucks because uploading pics from my phone to here is a fukn nightmare, takes FOREVER. Pics of each female/male would take all fuckin day bro, no joke. I'll see what I can do, no promises, but I will try. Good rappin with ya Rival, always a pleasure my friend. Peace homie! Motiv out!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, Motiv! 2 many plants 2 take pics of them all. It's a lot of work. I have to make myself do that shit sometimes. Lol. See ya in the threads.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

MOTIVLAND

I realized i was wayyyyy to into the grapevine and FPOG to even ask how all this was doin.

had dreams about that stench last night. LOL

if pics start becomin that much of a bitch i can always help mang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom