MOTIV'S MANIACAL MIXED BAG GROW

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up what up Farmers! Sorry for my absence, but the Motivator has been insanely busy. Just to give ya and idea of whats going on, heres a couple (bad quality) pics of the new flower room:
IMAG3228
IMAG3229

Heres whats in the room now:
Sour pebbles, sour lem AD, TA Bubblegum, Napalm OG, Starfighter, white super skunk, Stardawg, Tres Dawg IX,dawgz waltz, P Dawg, AJ Sour Diesel (Yes, That One!) lvpk, fire grapes, catpiss x romulan, Chemdog D, predator pink, ultimate fighter, grape ape, golden goat, gsc, dubtech, .......... ;)
May have missed a couple, lol. Had to let some of the other popped strains sit til next round to make room for some of the newly acquired clones and/or because of overgrowth of canopy in veg issues that caused a bunch of lower level foliage to die. Everything in the flower room just got a MAAD haircut, they were bigger, but ceiling height wouldnt allow for me to keep them that way so choppy chop chop!
Veg room shot, at current state (big ones in front are moms):
IMAG3213

Soooo, as you can see, im a bit behind and hands are full. But......, 2 days til flip, few days to move in the new crib (still not moved in yet, other than the garden....priorities ya'll, lol), maad clones to take, and ill have a small break in the maddness to breathe and catch up. I want to say Thank you to all of you that have contacted me in one form or another and checked up on a homie, Much Love to you all. With that, back to work, transplant night for a Bunch of clones, ugh. Peace, blessings, Honey Brown! Motiv-out!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
shit mate, top notch lookin grow ya got there. really clean and professional lookin to say the least.
Thank you Psilo! I appreciate that bro. Its been a lot of work and a good chunk of cash to get to this point, but i think itll all be worth it. Been flowering in a 5x5 closet up til now so the space is lovely. I have a few things to dial in yet but I Guess we'll see soon how it all works. Thanks for droppin in man. Peace to ya! Motiv

yeahhh that flower room looks beautiful with plants in it!!!

stoked for ya homie. kill it!
Thank you Brother! Youve seen first hand all ive been tied up in and know how stressed ive been so im sure you know how good its gonna feel to flip that switch and get her rockin. Cant wait homie. Should be tomorrow morning first dark cycle, got a lot to do tonight. Hope all is well with ya CR, ill be seein ya soon brother. Peace man! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice! Really clean looking dexter style lol. LIttle word of advice the poly on the floor can be cumbersome and really didnt work for me although looks really good when done. Maybe it will work for you.
MW
Haha, thanks MWD! Yeah, i can see how it could get that way if it gets stretched/loose. We'll see how it goes though. Thanks for droppin in homie. Be well! Motiv

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah good shit motiv new rooms are the best haha man I was so stoked when I got my new room done hope the move treats you well and thanks again for the help with the RA's so far Im still bug free man I cant wait to check out CO this summer im supposed to go visit some friends in Montrose anyway thanks again things look great homie much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up fellow Farmers! Figured id toss a couple pics up to show how things are moving along. I have not had the time to do individual plant shots yet, but as we get through this week (week 3) and in to next I will start taking some. Thi.gs are going very well so far, only 2-3 plants tried to get a little stretchy above the rest, but some snapping and supercropping and we're back on track. For the majority the plants are staying nice and squat like I like em. This is ideal for me because of the only 7' ceiling height. Ive got one Tahoe Alien Bubblegum giving me some feeding issues and the GSC is just a tad as well, but im moving slow and taking it easy on everything. It got HELLA thick in here and im now finishing up cleaning up the bottoms this week. Anyway, here are just a couple quick pics.

IMAG3290

IMAG3282

1st 2 shots are before i started gettin my hands up the ladies skirts and removing some bush, 3rd is after. May be some more to do under there yet, the bush was thick as fuck ;)
IMAG3330

Thank you for droppin in ya'll. Im still staying busy as hell, but i am rollin through the Farm here and there. As always, MUCH Love to you all and i will rap at ya soon. Peace! Motiv

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

very nice motiv! plants look great, definitely some wide lil bitches lol. your new room looks awesome as well, one of the cleanest and most organized i have seen. props bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking off the hook, Motiv! Keep up the good work, bro.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah good shit motiv new rooms are the best haha man I was so stoked when I got my new room done hope the move treats you well and thanks again for the help with the RA's so far Im still bug free man I cant wait to check out CO this summer im supposed to go visit some friends in Montrose anyway thanks again things look great homie much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Yo yo, what up KC! Thanks for lookin man. I still have some dialin & tweakin to do but i will agree sir, New rooms are indeed, The Shit! Been a lot of work but its been fun as well. Super stoked to hear the RA are gone and staying gone bro, i truly hate those little bastards. I hope all is good with ya Chef and that you enjoy your trip out here to Co. Stay up brother! Motiv

very nice motiv! plants look great, definitely some wide lil bitches lol. your new room looks awesome as well, one of the cleanest and most organized i have seen. props bro!
Thank you Kenny! Everything is rollin along pretty well so far bro. The trick is going to be keeping this many varieties all happy and content, but i think ill pull through just fine. Haha, yeah man, ive always grown shorter plants because of space but a few of these girls did get pretty fuckin wide too. Thanks for rollin through KP, i appreciate it. Be well and have a great day brother. Motiv
Things r looking off the hook, Motiv! Keep up the good work, bro.
Rival! Whats up wit ya homie? Thanks for the positive words bro. Gonna peep what madness youve got going on here in just a minute, cant wait to see how things are going. Thanks for droppin in. Peace brother! Motiv
what an asshole! you didnt tell me about this thread FML bro.. haha. looking good my man. looking forward to see this bitch in full bloom.
Aaaaawe fuck, ya found me. Now i gotta start another thread....hahaha, jk my friend. You and me both Queso, should be some flamage to see in here soon. A few of these girls are stacking up really quickly so wont be too long. Thanks for the words homeslice, ill rap with ya soon. Peace My Brother! M
looking good my man,definitely looking tight in there.
Big T! How goes it broski? I hope you and the fam are doing good. Things around here are definitely heating up. Looking like i found "The Pink" as well, not sure if Ex told ya or not. Still bummed youre not rollin out to Co, but i certainly understand. Im sure Ex and I will kick it and we'll have ya there in spirit my friend. Keep up the great work man and ill rap with you soon. Stay up Brother! M

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Wow What a line up, i'm sure you'll kill it. Take it easy and may all be well with you and yours

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Wow What a line up, i'm sure you'll kill it. Take it easy and may all be well with you and yours
Thank you very much Ohoifarmer! Definitely going to be a fun and probably a little challenging grow, but thats the way i like. I appreciate the vote of confidence man. I hope and yours are also well. Peace to ya homie! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Wow brotha! Your room looks GREAT!!!!!!!
Thank you bro! Comin along just fine so far. I need to get some single plant shots taken this week so ya'll can see flower progression better. Shits gonna get a bit squirrely in about 3 weeks or so as flower starts to wind down and flush starts for the early finishers (have 8, 9, 10, and 12 weekers in there, lol), should be all good though. Thanks again brother. Peace! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom