Motorbreath and Chem 91 x's coming to the Farm soon!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Ok I'm gonna keep this short and sweet as I can!
At some point in the next couple wks I'll be dropping some new FEM FIRE here..along with restocking some that have sold out like the Motorbreath, Kush Inc, etc....
I'm not sure exactly when yet..I have to wait on a few things first.
OK thats the good news.
The bad news is that there is not many packs to go around, and these will be gone fast.

Here's the deal...When pollinating this current batch I was going thru a heatwave(one of many this yr). On top of the heat, my a/c died on me. While all this was happening I had major family issues that required me being elsewhere a lot of the time...preventing me from getting a new a/c in there right away.
In a nutshell the heat ruined the viability of the pollen. I pollinated the hell out of those plants over a period of a few days and all I got was a handful of beans.
mad.png

Sorry guys I was planning on plenty of seeds for everybody...but at the time, pollinating and scrambling to find a new a/c didn't seem quite as important as the family stuff I was going thru. In retrospect I probably should have ran out and got the a/c, but you know, hindsight is 20/20!

I will be making these again so keep your fingers crossed for no more curveballs, mother nature can be a bitch sometimes, LOL
What stock I do have, will be split up between the 3 outlets I deal with...this place being one.
What amount is left I'm keeping for myself and a few friends...because I'm telling yall now, "Thar's GOLD in them hills!!!" And I plan on finding it.
biggrin.png

This is what I'm sending in here, all bin's and one that will be auctioned....

Motorbreath (Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush) ?? packs

PK-91 (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Chemdog 91 skva) ?? packs

Uber dawg (Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 skva) ?? packs

SFV OG Kush x Chemdog 91 skva 1 pack!---This will be an AUCTION

As for the Motorbreath, PK-91, and Uber Dawg I have yet to decide how may packs I will be sending in to each vendor, but as I mentioned it will be low amounts..probably like 10-16 packs for each so if you see something you like you better keep an eye open these won't last long.

stay green!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

At some point in the next couple wks I'll be dropping some new FEM FIRE here..along with restocking some that have sold out like the Motorbreath, Kush Inc, etc....
OK thats the good news.
The bad news is that there is not many packs to go around, and these will be gone fast.

Here's the deal...When pollinating this current batch I was going thru a heatwave(one of many this yr). On top of the heat, my a/c died on me. While all this was happening I had major family issues that required me being elsewhere a lot of the time...preventing me from getting a new a/c in there right away.
In a nutshell the heat ruined the viability of the pollen. I pollinated the hell out of those plants over a period of a few days and all I got was a handful of beans.
mad.png

Sorry guys I was planning on plenty of seeds for everybody...but at the time, pollinating and scrambling to find a new a/c didn't seem quite as important as the family stuff I was going thru. In retrospect I probably should have ran out and got the a/c, but you know, hindsight is 20/20!

I will be making these again so keep your fingers crossed for no more curveballs, mother nature can be a bitch sometimes, LOL
What stock I do have, will be split up between the 3 outlets I deal with...this place being one.
What amount is left I'm keeping for myself and a few friends...because I'm telling yall now, "Thar's GOLD in them hills!!!" And I plan on finding it.
biggrin.png

As for the Motorbreath, PK-91, and Uber Dawg I have yet to decide how may packs I will be sending in to each vendor, but as I mentioned it will be low amounts..probably like 10-16 packs for each so if you see something you like you better keep an eye open these won't last long.

stay green!
Sorry to hear of your family troubles. Family is always first seeds can wait! Super excited to hear of this new drop. Much thanks respect and good karma.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
OK thats the good news.

mad.png

biggrin.png

stay green!

That's some Epic gear rite thur all the Chemdog 91 crosses are gonna be amazing. Hey jimmy do you have the hp13 still? I would love to see the Chemdog 91 x Hp13 that would be one funky girl for sure or maybe ecsd or sour d x Chemdog 91 would also be amazing!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope the fam is ok now, Jimmy! Family always comes first. The new drops sounds awesome, bro. The PK-91 and Uber Dawg r gonna be real nice. Hopefully I can grab up a pack of them. Keep up the great work as usual.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Glad life is getting back in balance for ya Jimmy! I wish I had some coin stacked for that auction, damn! But this next drop of Motorbreath I'm all over.... I've been chasing that strain for some time now!

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Yea the MB is one of my faves lately. I had a pheno that was skunkier than the others I had in there...must find that one again! Keep up the great work Jimmy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom