Motorbreath and Chem 91 x's coming to the Farm soon!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That pk91 is gonna be fire. Iv grown both those cuts and liked them both.....the combo of the two will be some epic seeds for sure. Great cross there jimmy, if I'm able I'm gonna try and swoop up a pack for sure. Keep that fire coming brotha~Smf~

D

Dulce

*taps fingers*

.......still camping out for this drop. Any word of a drop date??
I'm postponing starting my 1st run in my new room because:
A) cali has a BLAZING heat wave going right now that doesn't inspire me to fire up 4k in lights at the moment.

B) it would be pimpin to break this room's cherry with PK-91!!!!

DROP DROP DROP

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey guys! :)
The drop is coming soon,I promise, LOL...They are all packed up and ready to go. I'm just waiting for Logic to be back at the office before I send these in.

I will also be sending in more packs for the ones that have sold out:
SCMK s1
Chemical Kush
Kush Inc.
Cheese Master
Colombian D
Colombian Kush
Funkberry
Samsquamch
Candy Queen

stay green! :cool:

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok guys I'm sending these in early next week...so look out for info from me and/or Logic about the drop probably within a week from now. Happy Hunting! :)
Sign me up twice, time to restock after getting my place robbed.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i just ordered me some kush inc. and scmk... great srtains jimmy.. im waitn on that motorbreath...

A

A-Roe

Is the SFV OG x 91 SKVA going to be a one time thing? Cause if it is I'm going for broke winning all three auctions. 1 down 2 to go.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Uber Dawg sounds nice to me:)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
These are sitting on the shelves alot longer than they should.:confused:

If I dont see any being bought soon im gonna grab some more..:p

D

Dulce

So as noted in this thread I have been camping for WELL OVER A MONTH!! Dreaming, wishing, salivating, longing over the prospect of running that PK-91. All I needeed was two packs (I always pop at least two packs when pheno hunting), just two packs to be happy- to be excited again when growing, to finally have something new to look forward too, something to make me all giddy again like when I was a kid and could not wait for xmas so I could see all the good stuff santa brought me, just two packs on the quest for UNIQUE FIRE!!!!

So I waited.........and waited.......and waited.

Religiously checking the BAY and the new threads for a sign, a message, anything. Waiting- waiting- waiting......

Then a sign- Jimmy says he will let us know sometime this week when we can expect drop. OH FOR JOY......it's close :) :)

So I log on a couple minutes ago to do some research on something else and BAM!!!!! The drop has happened!?!?! WTF!!!!!

I click on the link for the BAY, but my computer is slow.....it's loading, loading, loading........ HURRY THE F*&K UP!!!!!

Get to the BAY>>>>click on the PISCES link......loading, loading, loading. SONOFABITCH HURRY!!!! AND THEN..........

bought the last two packs of PK-91 :)
Fuck yeah...... was so happy bought 2 Motorsbreath to go along with em.

Get ready for the muthafuggin FIRE.

Thanx Jimmy and Logic for almost giving me a heart attack today :)

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Work fucked me on this drop, nuttin is going right for me lately.

mancordero

mancordero

shit, i was not expecting them this week... congrats to those who scored.. maybe i can grab a relist..

Latest posts

Top Bottom