Motorbreath

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Does anyone know off anyone holding any of Jimmy Nitz's of Picses Genetics "Motorbreath" ?

Looking for fresh stock, hopefully not 4-5 years old.

My partner let my mother die and cannot locate or even know if this strain is even available anymore. Nothing in Jimmys catalog show it. PM me if you have any information........ Peace

Thanks all.

I

igroweedgood

Got an eight of this at the cannabis cup in MI, great stuff! First and last time I seen it sry

B

Burned Haze

Love the name and description makes it sound killer . (Wish I had some info or pics but I’m just subbing and bumping to show the love )

If anyone finds the treasure or tells what’s up , I’m game :)

Pisces Genetics - Motorbreath
Genetics: Chemdog D x SFV OG

Flowering Time: 9.5-10 weeks

Odor/Taste: meaty, fuel, chemical, lemon, pine, garlic.

Last edited by a moderator:
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

The #15 cut is around. Pretty hard to find but I managed to track it down in so cal .. cost a pretty penny though. Im pretty sure the seed stock that made the 'winners' from MB are long gone. Even the new stock from a couple years ago didnt make many winners that I know of.

kasperian

kasperian

motorbreath yeah same here I've been hunting high and low for a cpl packs. is this line discontinued or can we expect any new drops in the future. ? any advice kindly appreciated.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Jimmy (pieces genetics) was making new stock and might of had one drop last year

Then I think he went off line again , I could be wrong but that's my recollection

I'm running mb15 for the first time now (early in 20days)

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
F0E2E800 4CB7 48DE AEB0 0E9F7437449E

Brother in law brought this back from Cali, last week. I can see why U want her back! Some of the best smoke I’ve run across. Would love to get some beans myself!! So...........bump

R

RedTeamGrowz

Does anyone know off anyone holding any of Jimmy Nitz's of Picses Genetics "Motorbreath" ?

Looking for fresh stock, hopefully not 4-5 years old.

My partner let my mother die and cannot locate or even know if this strain is even available anymore. Nothing in Jimmys catalog show it. PM me if you have any information........ Peace

Thanks all.

I have some MB#15 s1 seeds I'm running right now , I'll post pics up when I put her into flower

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

Mb15 is super easy to get in SoCal. Lost a lot of its allure as its been whored out so heavily. Great cut though, 100% elite level cannabis imo but a little played out now as any cut that you can get for $15. Always gonna keep her in my stable though. Thanks to sticky icky for finding her, not sure if it was shared by choice but still his find.

Don’t think you’re gonna find any motorbreath seeds in stock ever again. I’m sure dude has stuff going on. I’ve heard people found better than the 15 in the original packs. Maybe get the 15 and s1 it and see if you find something you like?

Top Bottom