Mould/BUD ROT but no signs! Please Help!

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

If you end up having a more defined growing area, this is the type of fan that solves these issues.

Thanks for this friend, honestly very informative, at the moment I'm working with tents due to circumstances, but hopefully I do plan on doing a whole room so that would definitely come in handy...... Even now to be fair I could find some use for me, just would be abit of an overkill in my garden. Lol

I'm gonna check out their website see if they can offer similar products for smaller spaces.

Once again man Thank You, really appreciate it!

HHHcleanroom

HHHcleanroom

Thanks for this friend, honestly very informative, at the moment I'm working with tents due to circumstances, but hopefully I do plan on doing a whole room so that would definitely come in handy...... Even now to be fair I could find some use for me, just would be abit of an overkill in my garden. Lol

I'm gonna check out their website see if they can offer similar products for smaller spaces.

Once again man Thank You, really appreciate it!
I can do all the math and sizing if you want

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

I can do all the math and sizing if you want
I have just been looking at their website and they do smaller fans too for someone with the space that I have, I mean my biggest tent is a 4x4(I have 3 4x4 tents and 1 3x3)and if I can get one of those fans to replace 3 of mine that would great & energy saving. Cost is not much of an issue, especially if it means providing a better environment for my ladies.

HHHcleanroom

HHHcleanroom

I have just been looking at their website and they do smaller fans too for someone with the space that I have, I mean my biggest tent is a 4x4(I have 3 4x4 tents and 1 3x3)and if I can get one of those fans to replace 3 of mine that would great & energy saving. Cost is not much of an issue, especially if it means providing a better environment for my ladies.
let me do the math. I am their dealer. I do cleanrooms for large commercial operations, too.

HHHcleanroom

HHHcleanroom

I have cranked out the math and the fan I showed you is too big. Trying to duct them to all your grow areas would result in a single direction airflow. I am designing a small directional fan than can be put in these small grow rooms and give an adjustable air exchange rate of about one ever 2 minutes.

Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom