Mountain checking in

• Thread starter Mountain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mountain

Some guy I know called CrippledCrow kind of steered me here so gonna check it out a bit. Been on lots of forums and normally go by Mountain but do have a Whatever account at IC. I'm sure there's at least a few other people I know and will cruise around and see what the what is here. First I gotta figure out what the 'rules of engagement' are and where the lines are so as not to ruffle any feathers...lol.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Moutain:free-character-smil

M

Mountain

Thanx for the welcome...honestly not too many people I know personally but for sure some people I recognize.

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome Mountain...I too recently was recommended to the Farm and saw a number of familiar names.

Pull up a chair and a flamethrower and have at it.

C

CrippledCrow

I have no idea who this guy is .......none at all.

Just kidding hahahhahaha
Glad you came and check the place out man , got 600 bucks I can borrow???

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm mountain :hi

Enjoy yourself.

C

CrippledCrow

Come on man I know you have it , I was in your house lastnight while you were sleeping ......ummm I didnt take the silver ....it was allready gone.

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm mountain and enjoy !

PEACE

Silverfox:rauch08:

R

RansacktheElder

That's okay Mountain....CrippledCrow just wants to by an ounce from the Massachussetts police! <chuckle> Apparently they have some shit that goes for $600 an ounce! Idiots. Anyway, welcome to the farm! You'll really like it here, trust me.

B

British_Hempire

Hello and Welcome Mountain, good to see ya here!

I know Mountain of old, he's a top dude!

M

Mountain

Thanx again y'all..and Crip is always asking me for money :D. Good to see ya BH and glad I stumbled across you...thanx for that welcome. Honestly don't expect to be around much cause working on cutting back on my net time but for sure some interesting things going on here.

Have a great day!

C

CrippledCrow

That's okay Mountain....CrippledCrow just wants to by an ounce from the Massachussetts police! <chuckle> Apparently they have some shit that goes for $600 an ounce! Idiots. Anyway, welcome to the farm! You'll really like it here, trust me.

Yikes .....theres not alot of humour in that quote.:itwasntme

Latest posts

Top Bottom