Mountain Jam

• Thread starter Critter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Critter

Critter

Got so lucky and found the last pack of Mountain Jam that was hiding in the vault :lock: Ive seen some enthusiasts of the MJ on here so I thought Id start a journal on em. If there is interest I will post some picks of the little ones. :)

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
I'll be curious to see um man...have a friend in Fl runing them and has been for a while with great reviews..and I have a pk in stock so always interested..get it rollin
FOE20

M

metadoneth

Yeah bro One of my hookups was growing mountain jam for awhile and I picked up a few zips along the way.... very good smoke! Always seemed to burn very uneven but maybe that way just my pipe! hahaha.... anyway it was always heady smoke! Very frosty and nice thick buds... Undertones of the blueberry.... damn i kinda miss it now!

K

koopa troopa

man you have no idea what i'd do for some jam beans.

please oh please get lucky with a soulshine leaning pheno... thanks for letting us know it's still out there.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I ran these back in the day, there may be some pics up somewhere...gottem right from the source and they were killer..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There are a few seed banks that have this in stock still and I think Chimera still comes around here and his gear is hera som maybe the new releases will include some more.

I had the originals from Cannibis Cowboy and they were killer

Tex

Critter

Critter

Thanks for the replies guys
I got mixed up and posted to the wrong thing whoops please delete this thread admin :)

Top Bottom