move over gavita, these are the real lights of the future

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

@legaleyes13 No bro. All the big dawgs are stocking up on these I heard. Damn @mastacheeser I can't even believe you got a pic of one. Hella tight. Hortilux said you should have a minimum 20' ceiling to run them though, and each bulb takes 5 tons of AC.
Their easy to get pics of, I just use the same technique as unicorn hunters, no flash and spray myself with leprechaun piss,. you wouldnt even believe how close they will come. The next one I see I'll go steve erwin on its ass and hang it on the mantle ...

G

greendarknight

Just got one of these in. Phenomenal results. I pulled 3 grams a watt.

JUST DON'T TOUCH THE BULB. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

I rubbed my sweatshirt against the bulb (running it vertical, it swings from the all the air flow) and my sweatshirt is now melted into my skin.

Delerium

Delerium

That was funny, 600W Gavitas currently on stand by, sure do miss using them. had great results but bumped up to 1k's

tweedy

tweedy

You have to use the Hortilux 10,000 watt Magnetic right?
BALLAST

clockworx

clockworx

You have to use the Hortilux 10,000 watt Magnetic right? View attachment 370207
I like this one best because it plugs into normal house outlets and the 100ft of wire allows me to put the ballast in 1 of the 2 spots in my garage ..... the old model "icarus" ran warm and would burn your eyebrows off anywhere inside 30meters....my wife would wear a fireproof helmet and get just close enough to tan and shave at the same time....I upgraded when the insurance adjusters searched the chard remains of the house and said it was only faulty wiring ....actually the only things left were the ballast and 4 car wheels next to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom