Moving 10-15 Seeds By Plane In My Carry On Or Via Check In?

• Thread starter proger1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

proger1989

hey all, ill be moving to santiago, chile soon, il be going out of israel with 1 stop in madrid.

i wanted to know how dangerous it is to move 10-15 seeds like that, some people say its nothing but i want to know what is the best way to do it.

is it better to transfer it with in my carry-on baggage or is it better as a check-in baggage?

someone knows about a good discrete way to do it?

do the machines and the sniffing dogs are able to discover seeds?

thanks for the helpers

H

Hazehunta420

Woman in Amsterdam at a shop said I couldn't travel with them so just threw it in my suitcase was paranoid all the way home, on return I found it's all fine to travel into the uk but what a worry I had haha

iKharon

iKharon

I'd peel up the liner in bag, and seal them in. No one is gunna think twice about it. Just don't act all paranoid and suspicious. Or just wait until you move and buy some online

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Last time I had 4 seed packs (44seeds).

I just put each pack in a separate pair of pants pockets. Rolled them up and packed my suitcase. 2500 mile trip split up into 3 flights.

Everything was carry on and there were no problems.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Ever watch "locked up abroad"? X-ray scanners can pick up abnormalities in your stomach and digestive tract. Once again, the food and beds suck ass in prison. And don't drop the soap.

Just trying to keep it real. DON'T smuggle across international borders. MAIL IT!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Been using these little holes in boxes for years.... never lost a bean.

Hide your beans and put a stuffed animal in the box and mail it.. or carry on.. no worry either way. It just so happens that a lot of cheap picture frames have cheap cardboard backing... its perfect.

Screenshot 2017 04 04 09 38 04
Screenshot 2017 04 04 09 37 39
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Ever watch "locked up abroad"? X-ray scanners can pick up abnormalities in your stomach and digestive tract. Once again, the food and beds suck ass in prison. And don't drop the soap.

Just trying to keep it real. DON'T smuggle across international borders. MAIL IT!

I watch that stuff as well but I think something as lil a 15 seeds could go with out being found

SpiderK

SpiderK

check in ....

going out of phoenix sky harbor a few weeks ago had me step in small glass chamber with arm that swung 360º and air blew up from bottom - top ....

or ...... maybe send it by mail then grab it when you show up. maybe do a couple things unless something does not work out.

P

proger1989

how to sent it by mail? i mean they'd dont check it?
can i send it anonymously? if they will catch it in Israel they might come to my address...

SpiderK

SpiderK

put the seeds in something dry like cotton balls. ( first wrap in kitchen wrap - 1 mil plastic, tape shut )

then put this in small kids doll / tiny stuffed animal wrap it in gift wrap like for party. then send it from FAKE NAME and DDRESS like your old neighbor. then send it to safe address / friend in santiago chile

Top Bottom