Moving on up...

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
threatco

threatco

Very nice I'm actually going to use these pictures to explain transplanting to a new grower family member of mine

Glassdub

Glassdub

I had zero root shock, watered medium with K-L-N Concentrate & Hydrogen Peroxide mix but did not feed as generally advised, they are really looking hungry though but probably won't be dry enough to water for at least a couple days, would foliar feeding be a viable option? or should I just wait it out? I hate to see them back step, so many blotchy leafs. 🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I had zero root shock, watered medium with K-L-N Concentrate & Hydrogen Peroxide mix but did not feed as generally advised, they are really looking hungry though but probably won't be dry enough to water for at least a couple days, would foliar feeding be a viable option? or should I just wait it out? I hate to see them back step, so many blotchy leafs. 🤔
In this case yuo

Glassdub

Glassdub

Just kills me this one was snapping back so well but on the plus side this is the worst of the bunch.

DSCF0448
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So just wait until the regular watering cycle?
Imo just wait. You can foliar but nitrogen is fixed pretty quickly and they are still young. I personally would not foliar feed for this. Maybe if I was within a week of flowering but even then prob not.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Imo just wait. You can foliar but nitrogen is fixed pretty quickly and they are still young. I personally would not foliar feed for this. Maybe if I was within a week of flowering but even then prob not.
Ok, will do, really glad I happened to do a quick search, was going to do before lights out tonight, I didn't even know that misting under lights was bad as I sometimes mist to clean up, guess I lucked out...

Glassdub

Glassdub

Man BX REALLY does indeed stay damp, its been a week & its still a quite a bit damp (as of checking yesterday afternoon), feeding today regardless.

Top Bottom