moving out of ic and into thc

• Thread starter eyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyes

eyes

Eyes wants to become more active on the farm.Noticed alot of people over here from ic like zoo,blaner,texas kid and a host of others.just got fiished reading swerves disatisfaction with them and got me thinking why so many people are leaving.

Little more backround of myself.remember starting off and having nobody to mentor me in the business and finding my own way.always thought it would be difficult and definately understand where alot of breeders are coming from.

work hard to build yourself up and then have less that trustworthy people pull the wool over your eyes.it gets hard after awhile to go foward and carry on with so much controversy and negativty that surrounds the business.i remember years ago just starting off reading high times and always was so attracted to the secret breeders and grow shows.The one guy wanting to meet the pope.Then there was sharkys garden.k and sharky teaming up(trichome technologies),then brothers grimm.never forgot how soul hooked me up with those free beans in 99.always feel honored for it.

i guess the point im trying to make is there are alot of ups and downs in this business.Sometimes the business aspect just takes over and too much greed gets in the way.Sometimes things are really good and sometimes really bad.Most people dont get how tough it is to keep your head up and go foward even with all the set backs.but i understand swerves point.ive been in similar situations on different levels and understand.You give someone the benefit of the doubt and then they take advantage of ya.

Ive always wondered why theres so much controvery surrounding gypsy.Seems like it only gets worse.So after hearing repeated complaints its regretting to say but ill have to leave there not only for complaints and seedy business,but the claiming of peoples pm being read,only reinforces me wanting to leave.the hardest thing is i got used to whole feel of the gui there.but im sure i can make my home here.

so with that i hope to grace this place with my presence more often and help others with some of my knowledge as well.well i guess thats it.just felt like talking.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to have you eyes. I'm sure the exodus will continue and you'll adjust to the interface just fine. :yes

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I 100 % know the feeling eyes , I did everything I thought was right at IC by helping people with grows ,doing thread after thread on many seed grows to make sure people knew they could grow great herb without having to have clone only strains and makin freebies to help out seedbay and IC . I'm sure ya know this story already and I'm glad your here and hope ya startin some grows and spread the brain power you have on growing:smiley_joint:

eyes

eyes

much love and respect to ya guys.Let this be a kick a@@ experience and hope to meet true grower friends.Your def a cool kat,zoo.Saw ya over at the ic with ya grows and bazillion seeds(oh the days),those were 4 me.Only 50 or so beans here and there.lol

nice grows you put forth.As it stands now my knowledge is all i can share due to an unsavory fella who put me at a set back but im not through.only delayed.but ill use the tools i have 4 now to help all till im up and running full steam again.thanks for the warm welcome.

F

FastForward

Welcome to the Farm, which is also a sanctuary and an oasis :rastadancing:

Relax and enjoy :)

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Welcome eyes..I'm an IC transplant also. Didn't hang out there long. Was on WF before it crashed, but I feel like I found a home here. So far the welcome has been good and I hope you have the same experiance here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

B

budkatz

You will sure feel much better here - I know I do. No trolls, no spying, just good folks sharing what they know, and having some fun along the way.

Bye Bye IC...

eyes

eyes

keep an eye out for the stealth metal wardrobe-coming to the farm within mid/late spring!

A

Arsenal18

I found icmag before this site, I've only grown twice but have been reading and researching it for the past 3 years myself. Once I found the farm here i feel more welcome than at any other site i've been on. It's a nice family here

eyes

eyes

thanks for asking ,fs,but i never had the pleasure of sampling her wares.heard shes a beaut.possibly have me mixed up with another.no bigee.its all good.

eyes

eyes

welcome arsenal.i hear ya.never felt like i settled in there.know what im saying?always felt like an outsider.

A

Arsenal18

exactly, it was as if you weren't already in their clique then there was no way you were getting in, plus the bean selection here is awesome

P

Potorlando

I'm coming here from rollitup mainly. Glad to see that the search option is finally working a bit better on THC also.

A

Arsenal18

ahh riu, that was the first website i ever found about growing lol

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm eyes!........:smiley_joint:.....The grass is definately more greener and danker over here bro....Glad to have you here!...~ogr

hubcap

hubcap

welcome, eyes.

ive got a feeling the 'ic' is sounding the 'abandon ship'

the dirts better here anyways.
and so is the sun.

we look forward to future sick flowers!

-hubcap-

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the farm Eyes!, you will be glad you made this ya home!
see you around!

:bong-hits:

Top Bottom