moving out of ic and into thc

• Thread starter eyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rome

Welcom eyes!! Your gonna settle in very quick here!! Only postive vibes comming outta the farm!!

C

chuckyoufarley

welcome to our new home EYES ,i started @ OG then IC and to much shaddy shit going on so im here most now

E

edelephant

just dont wake up the guy on the couch and remember to take your shoes off before you hit billy bong thornton!

welcome to the farm :damnhippie:

eyes

eyes

no problem.thanks all once again for the warm welcome.appreciate it.now i need to roll up my sleeves and help out the newbies.ill def be helping out the breeders,too.who depend on the support to carry on.hey,thats alot of work,i know.well im off to the forums to see whats up-see ya all there.

L

LTG

I just wanted to say HI and with me being green, it's nice to see somebody with more experience come here so I can learn from. I find both places good for info, but I must say that this has been this place is filled with the most helpful people who will take the time with somebody of my experience. I do hope one day to be on the other side to help others in what they do, but for now we have you guys :)

O

Old Yeller

eyes - Thanks for the heads-up about this place - have already started packing my bags for the move. Hopefully i won't be the thread killer i was at icmag...
OY

T

tenacious

Supporter
welcome bro,
i'm new here myself, but i got a good feelin 'bout this forum.

eyes

eyes

no problem,ole buddy.your well liked no matter where u go.youll find out that this place is better for the soul.real breeders.unique genetics.no trolls.and freebies as well.unique freebies.Possibly youll donate some freebies as a personal favor to me to them?there looking for some.pm me as soon as u can talk to ya.

O

Old Yeller

eyes - i'm definatly going to donate some beans from my current breeding project - gotta test pop 'em first to make sure, but i'll have enough for freebies for sure...
OY

W

woodie1369

im new here as well so far the people here get along for the most part anyway a BIG welcome to all the new tenants here!!!

Top Bottom