moving plants outdoor to flower

• Thread starter reggashark420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reggashark420

reggashark420

hi guys so my recent post I was asking how many plants I can grow under my led I have ten plants that I was hoping to grow in ten lt pots under my 2 leds but according to people on here the lights I have would only be good for 4 plants so I want to ask as I live in cyprus we have nice weather and is it possible considering what time of the year we are in as I only will keep 4 out of the 10 plants in doors can I place the other 6 plants outside to flower in the natural sun if I make the switch in doors and once they are pre flowering move them out will they bud before the year is out are cold weather here start around late November and I think I would have them in pre flower 4 weeks from now

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

How many hours of daylight outside right now in your location? I wouldn’t risk putting them out if it’s 12 or more hours. They could reveg.

reggashark420

reggashark420

How many hours of daylight outside right now in your location? I wouldn’t risk putting them out if it’s 12 or more hours. They could reveg.
hello my friend right now sun rise is about 6 to 6 30 and sun set is about 7
my plants are only 2 weeks old right now there ok in doors now but once I transplant them in to 10lt pots people on here told me the led lights I have wont be enough for all 10 plants and i have no other way of getting more lights so I'm thinking once I transplant them in to the 10 lt pots I should keep all of them in doors until I make the switch to 12/12 and once pre flowers show move 6 outside and keep 4 inside to make space what do you think also where I live now is the time for flowering plants it's just if I move mine outside say mid september I'm a little late but due to sun hours I think it will be fine as long as it's ready for harvest before late December as that's when the rain and weather will become more cold

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Now is the time to experiment. 13-11 Will probably start flowering pretty quickly if not immediately. Tiny plants. Maybe consider putting two out and vegging the rest inside as long as you can then kicking them out and see what happens.Assuming these are photos? Autos may be a different story.

freezeland2

freezeland2

hello my friend right now sun rise is about 6 to 6 30 and sun set is about 7
my plants are only 2 weeks old right now there ok in doors now but once I transplant them in to 10lt pots people on here told me the led lights I have wont be enough for all 10 plants and i have no other way of getting more lights so I'm thinking once I transplant them in to the 10 lt pots I should keep all of them in doors until I make the switch to 12/12 and once pre flowers show move 6 outside and keep 4 inside to make space what do you think also where I live now is the time for flowering plants it's just if I move mine outside say mid september I'm a little late but due to sun hours I think it will be fine as long as it's ready for harvest before late December as that's when the rain and weather will become more cold
Sounds like they would be ok outside. You just want the outdoor light to be equal or shorter than what they receive in your tent.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m at 13.5 and 10.5 and one is starting to bud. The other to show no signs of it yet. Strain probably has a lot to do with it.Outdoors, photos.

reggashark420

reggashark420

I’m at 13.5 and 10.5 and one is starting to bud. The other to show no signs of it yet. Strain probably has a lot to do with it.Outdoors, photos.
yes there photos mate not autos I think I will just veg them for another month then start the switch and after 4 days from switch put the 6 outdoors thanks for advice and help

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

yes there photos mate not autos I think I will just veg them for another month then start the switch and after 4 days from switch put the 6 outdoors thanks for advice and help
Not sure where you are growing or what you are growing, but there can be problems associated with bringing your plants out doors. Here is a short but not complete list. Fungus, Powdery Mildew, pests, BUD ROT. Just be careful.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I agree with you 420. Putting two out when they’re this small probably wouldn’t serve any useful purpose. If they flip right away you’re not gonna get much anyway. Veg the hell out of them and kick them out. Good luck, and update us.

Top Bottom