Moving Towards Dc

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I figured before the move I'd stop in at the farm and see what's happening out that way and see if there is anyone from the farm out that way. It seems awfully quiet..

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

It is pretty much a black market, no dispensaries, you are allowed to possess or grw it but not allowed to sell or buy it...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

It is pretty much a black market, no dispensaries, you are allowed to possess or grw it but not allowed to sell or buy it...

Ok, this should be interesting... Thanks for the info. Are you in the area?

Newenglander

Newenglander

Oh man it's insane in dc right now! Prices,are way way up. There is another good couple years before any saturation will begin to show. Easy 3k a lb. And much higher for good sour d, tk, or good limey skunk nugs. It does seem to be a bit disconnected to the growing scene but most of the northeast Is like that. It feels years and years behind anything on the westcoast but it also has a much more old school vibe as well. Very little bloating by growers compared to say colorado where everyone wants to brag and post on instgram. Out here it's almost all face to face networking and Pepsi challenges.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I watch weediquette on vice channel. The episode on d.c. the host guys was at a cannabis dealers apartment and it showed him opening a flatrate box with a vacuum sealed pound in it. He split it up and somone came and got a qp. He then sat down on his computer and showed himself posting an add to sell his product and showed other adds. So apparently you can just get on craigslist and order some delivered or go get it.... so yeah, pretty interesting

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Oh man it's insane in dc right now! Prices,are way way up. There is another good couple years before any saturation will begin to show. Easy 3k a lb. And much higher for good sour d, tk, or good limey skunk nugs. It does seem to be a bit disconnected to the growing scene but most of the northeast Is like that. It feels years and years behind anything on the westcoast but it also has a much more old school vibe as well. Very little bloating by growers compared to say colorado where everyone wants to brag and post on instgram. Out here it's almost all face to face networking and Pepsi challenges.
Thank you, this is the kind of reply I was looking for. I hope to plug in with someone/people when I get out that way. I like the quiet no show style so I hope I'll fit right in. Are you from the area or just familiar with the area?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Can you give it away for free?
Our loophole is giving the Weed for free. The container it comes in costs whatever a zip costs and so on.

Newenglander

Newenglander

Thank you, this is the kind of reply I was looking for. I hope to plug in with someone/people when I get out that way. I like the quiet no show style so I hope I'll fit right in. Are you from the area or just familiar with the area?

I'm in Maine but have a large circle of friends in the d.c. area all the way up through Portland maine and on up towards Montreal

Our loophole is giving the Weed for free. The container it comes in costs whatever a zip costs and so on.

Basically the same system.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I'm in Maine but have a large circle of friends in the d.c. area all the way up through Portland maine and on up towards Montreal

Thanks for your time. That is something I will miss, I loved all the shared passion between myself and friends all along the westcoast. It sounds like you've got yourself a good circle built up. I just want this move done already, I was hoping to of made the festival in hopes of checking things out. Thanks again for the info. I'll stay quiet, tucked away and take my time in finding my way... When you head towards DC send me a message, maybe we can meet up for a bbq or something along the way.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Sure I can. I have some pretty cool containers... I remember the days of loopholes back west. Ours was a donation, we didn't charge/pay for the meds we just asked/gave a recommended donation...

Top Bottom