Moxie Seed's Snake Venom

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

hey guys- anybody know anything about this strain or breeder. snake venom is a cross between gorilla glue and viper city. seeing i'm a 60ish year old guy, lives on the east coast and don't know any other growers, my chances of getting a gg4 cut is slim to say the least. i'm hopeing to someday find a good seed representation and was wondering if this may be it??? thanks for any help

alaskind

alaskind

I just found them online yesterday, after they rolled by on my IG feed, I think that cross looks interesting too. I bet within 3 months, half of the breeders will be running a GG#4 cross tho, and your selection will increase.... just a guess

jammie

jammie

thanks alaskind. i only do one grow a year so i don't like to take chances with unknown breeders and strains.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

lol, I'm running some Moxie gear this year also. Had never heard of them before a couple months ago.
I'm running their Golden Cobra(grape x tangie) plants look great so far, that's about all I got for ya:cool:

I asked a similar question about Moxie in a different thread, didn't get any response/reply either.

How do yours look?

Good luck

jammie

jammie

Hey there rub, haven't gotten them yet, still in the research stage

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

bought a pack of snake venom and got a free 8 pack of lemon og from moxie was suppose to be 6 free ;).no room at the moment but i'll get to them next round,hoping you guys had some pics from moxie grows.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Well my plants look good, nice and vigorous.

As far as GG#4 crosses there are a few out there.
I think I've even seen s1's.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

just scored a pack of their snake venom at the cannabis cup yesterday. for 40.00 for a 5 pack I couldn't pass it up. hope it delivers. im a big fan of the glue and any of its crosses. currently running gg#4, chaos, and just popped the snake venom.

rub, any pics of the SV? she a heavy feeder, or a light weight little girl?

C

Crabboyjimmy

Just harvested a couple of the snake venoms. I used an 8 part NECTAR of the Gods nute system with molasses and bud candy. Super frosty nugs, but not very big. Im doing another run tgat should finish in about 3 months. Quality was so good the Dispensary grabbed it up along with my Gjost Train Haze #1. These were the best out of 9 strains I ran

20150911 221946
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

mine at 5-6 nodes x4, 1 bean took a shit on me about week 2 from popping.

have you grown GG#4? if so, how do you compare it? how many beans did you pop, and how many phenos did you find? did you find an nanners? couple ppl I seen run this strain all got hermies.

C

Crabboyjimmy

mine at 5-6 nodes x4, 1 bean took a shit on me about week 2 from popping.

have you grown GG#4? if so, how do you compare it? how many beans did you pop, and how many phenos did you find? did you find an nanners? couple ppl I seen run this strain all got hermies.

I got clones off of Craigslist. All w 4 sets of leaves ( I love Seattle ) Never done any GG #4. And with the 2 clones I did, they were both the same pheno. No nanners on these, alhough some of my other indicas seem to always sprout a few around week 8. I think its a last ditch effort to reproduce. The Kosher Kush under the same lights as these ended up with about 6 seeds in the shake. I fed it 8 weeks in flower, then flushed for another one. The trichs were cloudy, but not much amber yet

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I run s ton of Moxie and it's very good. Everything I grow from them is great. If your looking for a great producer that makes great concentrates try there Alpine OG. I love there Golden Cobra too. They have a bunch of Goji crosses coming soon and a Lemon Cake that I'm going to pop next week.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

hey guys- anybody know anything about this strain or breeder. snake venom is a cross between gorilla glue and viper city. seeing i'm a 60ish year old guy, lives on the east coast and don't know any other growers, my chances of getting a gg4 cut is slim to say the least. i'm hopeing to someday find a good seed representation and was wondering if this may be it??? thanks for any help
Any luck yet pal

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I just ran Lemon cake and goji cake by moxie and I've ran a bunch of there stuff. They are creating strains for resin production. Anything you get from them will make excellent extracts.
Personally I love the Alpine OG , it's huge yielding and if your making concentrates the return is unreal. Pic is lemon cake but the pic doesn't Do it justice

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I just ran Lemon cake and goji cake by moxie and I've ran a bunch of there stuff. They are creating strains for resin production. Anything you get from them will make excellent extracts.
Personally I love the Alpine OG , it's huge yielding and if your making concentrates the return is unreal. Pic is lemon cake but the pic doesn't Do it justice
Still looks bomb. Do you know about the potency and possible thc level on the LC. Im running that and a Sleven as well. Looking for an Abusive pheno out of the Sleven. Will you be extracting the LC. Im pretty excited to see that smell haha. Stay blessed

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Still looks bomb. Do you know about the potency and possible thc level on the LC. Im running that and a Sleven as well. Looking for an Abusive pheno out of the Sleven. Will you be extracting the LC. Im pretty excited to see that smell haha. Stay blessed
Sleven is great and lemon cake has a unreal smell. Smells like a hazey candy. My lemon cake was already blasted and it came out amazing. Try anything they have crossed with there award winning goji to.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Sleven is great and lemon cake has a unreal smell. Smells like a hazey candy. My lemon cake was already blasted and it came out amazing. Try anything they have crossed with there award winning goji to.
I did pick up
GojiCake
GojiDC
GojiGoldenCobra
sleven
LemonCake
TangieGoji
LemonGoji
And i also have an ibl goji OG crossed tp a few others. Darn seedbank seriously didnt want to give me the GojiGlue even when i ordered 10 packs of em. Muahahah they were like ohhh no "were sooorrry" thats sold out. Id love to find some awesome phenos and keepers.

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I did pick up
GojiCake
GojiDC
GojiGoldenCobra
sleven
LemonCake
TangieGoji
LemonGoji
And i also have an ibl goji OG crossed tp a few others. Darn seedbank seriously didnt want to give me the GojiGlue even when i ordered 10 packs of em. Muahahah they were like ohhh no "were sooorrry" thats sold out. Id love to find some awesome phenos and keepers.
You couldn't have done better, everyone of those is great. I have grown most of your list or have had the concentrates from them. Goji by its self is my all time fave concentrate

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

You couldn't have done better, everyone of those is great. I have grown most of your list or have had the concentrates from them. Goji by its self is my all time fave concentrate

Goji concentrate i guess i must try. Or a big glob of GojiCake,LemonCake and GojiOG all in one go. Have you grown the goji IBL

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Goji concentrate i guess i must try. Or a big glob of GojiCake,LemonCake and GojiOG all in one go. Have you grown the goji IBL

The Goji cake was just blasted and it came better than anything I've had ran to date. So delicious. I don't smoke flowers but it smelled and looked so great I saved a few nugs before freezing it and next run I will keep more. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom