MPB bucket plant problems

• Thread starter Decisive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

If growing from seed, how to prevent lumen shock? When do you put them into mpb buckets?

i dont ever grow from seed into an mpb, i like to make sure i know what kind of female i am putting into my mpb's. I have over 60 patients now and i cant stumble any more and cant lose any yield.

dds

J

jack the reaper

thanks DD, just gettin a little nervous. "Theres a lot goin on out there."

C

Coxie

dd & h20

dd, so if you're not using ro, what type of h20 do you use? Tap? Well?

C

Coxie

DD, unfortunately, I'm using seed this round. How long from germ till I can put them in the buckets? (hashplant - sensi)

B

bakershredhead

Hey Coxie if you've got good tap then use it. Well water is a different story. I have really bad well water and I have to use an RO. I used Canna nutes with my well water and it locked out the nutrients. You can get it tested to find out whats in it.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

thats just the ppm of the tap water he gets....you don't want chlorine or chloramines in your water...your can find info on the quality of your tap water by digging up a little info online, or you can pay to have your water tested...

B

bakershredhead

YO Decisive how your ladies doing? They coming back at all? Just wondering cause I shocked mine same as you.

D

Decisive

YO Decisive how your ladies doing? They coming back at all? Just wondering cause I shocked mine same as you.

Yea i posted above a little earlier, but yea they are beasting now I basically just flushed, 2 lights wait 4 days, 4 lights wait 2 days and now up to 6 and they are doing great as far as I can tell. One more week and i'm hoping to flip to 12/12. I added algen extract at 1/4 strength and multi zen at 1/2 strength. Seemed to make them beast even more.

B

bakershredhead

Good to hear. Ya mine are looking better also. Went from 11kw to 3 been about 3 days. I'm gonna give them a few more days and then start gradually adding lights. Do you vent at all with your co2? I'm a littler confused about the sealed room thing. I was just venting every couple of hours but are people just scrubbing the air in the room and never venting? I can do either just don't want to give them stale air.

D

Decisive

Good to hear. Ya mine are looking better also. Went from 11kw to 3 been about 3 days. I'm gonna give them a few more days and then start gradually adding lights. Do you vent at all with your co2? I'm a littler confused about the sealed room thing. I was just venting every couple of hours but are people just scrubbing the air in the room and never venting? I can do either just don't want to give them stale air.

I dont vent my CO2, but you definitely get some air exchange every time you enter and the leave the room and the sentinal shows a clear CO2 drop when that happens and raises the CO2 back up to correct levels. The ppm ratio of oxygen to CO2 in air is something like 160000ppm to 1500ppm. So you can see its still heavily skewed in oxygens favor. As long as you regenerating a constant supply of CO2 to use everything should be optimal. Now if you were running truly sealed without CO2 i'm sure it would be a different story.

B

bakershredhead

Looking good dizzle, just turned on all 11kw yesterday so I'll givem a week than gonna flip them

Top Bottom