MPB first time, 6,400k, 5 site.

• Thread starter Comercial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

Another reason why I choose to mix my nute the way I do is because of root mass. I feel that once you get deeper into your flowering days The roots in these large buckets take up huge amounts of space. Those types of things can not be factored in when using these online nute schedules.

When those plants are young they may be 750l of water in your system but when those 27gallon buckets get full of room at start matting from the bottom up I bet their is a lot less water in your system. I noticed this as the weeks went on in my system.

If you mix your additives first then go by ppm for your base to reach desired ppm, the above is not an issue. Your just slowly mixing your additives a little strong as the weeks go by and ou dont have to do anything to raise the ppms, just keep using the same mix rates for the additive each week. The roots taking up the space slowly in the buckets are what is making the additive ppms slightly stronger as days go by and the roots take up more space water would.

I dont know if any of this makes sense. These are ideas I came up with while blazed out of my mind and it all kinda makes sense hehe, well to me.
:bong-hits:< me, all day and night long

squarepusher

squarepusher

of course they run their nutes high, they want you to buy more

-Squarepusher

C

Comercial

gallons

damn bro sorry to hear....

Are you 100% positive you are running 750L in a 5 plant setup? Maybe your overflows are a lot higher then mine but I only use about 950l and that's for a 14 plant room. What I am getting at is it could be possible that you were following the back of the bottles but your actual water volume estimate is off. If you really have a lot less then 750l that could be the case.

I really hope you aint following DD nute regime as far as ppms go. He runs on a .07 meter. That 1000 ppm you see could really be 700ppm for you if your using .05 scale meters like most do. I have done a lot of reading and I have come to the conclusion that you can get away with running a little lighter nute schedule with rdwc than with other system. I have noticed a lot of these guys with popular grow diaries are not pushing their plants till they see burn. Rarely do I see these guys go past 1200ppm on a .05 scale.

my res is a 4x8 ebb and flow tray, I calculated it hold 120 gallons and my totes hold 15 gallons each, and I have five of them. So 200 gallons is 750 liters of water.

So I have 35 days left will just ride it out. Get my next clones ready to rock.

How do I know what size meter I have....I have never heard of such a thing.

mikeross

mikeross

my res is a 4x8 ebb and flow tray, I calculated it hold 120 gallons and my totes hold 15 gallons each, and I have five of them. So 200 gallons is 750 liters of water.

So I have 35 days left will just ride it out. Get my next clones ready to rock.

How do I know what size meter I have....I have never heard of such a thing.

what brand is your meter? Thats how you know... check this chart out. You can clearing see huge differences in PPM from different meters. Its the EC thats stays consistant between the different scale. It makes you wonder why everyone goes by PPM anyways when EC is the same for all meters.

94935d1280251018-ec-ppm-question-ppm-coverstion-chart.jpg

C

Comercial

what brand is your meter? Thats how you know... check this chart out. You can clearing see huge differences in PPM from different meters. Its the EC thats stays consistant between the different scale. It makes you wonder why everyone goes by PPM anyways when EC is the same for all meters.

94935d1280251018-ec-ppm-question-ppm-coverstion-chart.jpg

Thanks, Mike I have never lost or had such bad luck on any other hydro grows....I'm pretty upset, but I have 3 other decent sized soil rooms so, not all it lost. I will and mark my words, "Will crush this MPB system next round... im pissed.

I will keep you all updated... thanks

Comercial

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like your plants are doing some bouncing back!

It even sprouted a beer!:icon_cookie:

C

Comercial

I love this system. I went and got a wearhouse yesterday. Will snap off pics for you guys. And start a new thread. I shocked the crap out of these plants and there doing ok. But will do better.

C

crippled1

Nice work. This makes my little drip to waste system look like ancient technology:clapping

B

brookstown

Do you have a diagram for the flip system? Sorry if you answered, I just saw a random post that mentioned it and I'd ask.

Brook

C

Comercial

There really easy just time consuming depending on how many lights. Search online, you will find a diagram.

Thanks

Do you have a diagram for the flip system? Sorry if you answered, I just saw a random post that mentioned it and I'd ask.

Brook

Top Bottom