Mpb first timer...

• Thread starter XxShibbyxX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

Pic please how is it going have you made you tubs yet? Here is some good tips for making the tubs.

X

XxShibbyxX

Unless i make the trek to a relatives house or figure out how to post pics from my iphone i wont have much luck with pictures yet.

Maybe ill just make that trip because i know pictures make it that much better to follow along with.

Oh tonight i wired up all my receptacles and ran my wires.

I also started making the 2 walls i need to keep my space nice and lightproof. Framings actually been one of the easier things so far lol. Got pics of everything from tonight as well lol.

Jp any idea to get it to post from my phone?

X

XxShibbyxX

The tubs i havent made. I can see it shouldnt be to hard. Im gonna be hard piping everything and just t'ing off from 1" to 3/4" feed.

Thanks jp im gonna keep going back to your thread to reference it :)

JPLord01

JPLord01

With your photos just download them to your harddrive to your photo library. Then go to
up load photos on the USER MENU on the left side of the page at the top.If you hard pipe with 1in go with a 1/2in feed 1" to 1/2" or of you go 3/4" feed use 2" drain. Your bottom feed pump needs to be 1800GPH pump.With this photo you can see how I did the plumbing.

X

XxShibbyxX

I got 3 danner 1800's and a 1200 as well so hopefully im covered with feeding.

Any reason to go from 1" to 1/2" instead of 1" to 3/4"?
I couldnt find 2" ebb and flow fittings at my hydro store... Should i have the order them or will i be ok with 1"?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I think you might want to check Lost's MPB diy thread. If memory serves me, he is using 1" fittings on that thread. Just make sure to check often for the roots that WILL travel down them. You will have to keep them clear as best as possible.

aleYarok

aleYarok

With your photos just download them to your harddrive to your photo library. Then go to
up load photos on the USER MENU on the left side of the page at the top.If you hard pipe with 1in go with a 1/2in feed 1" to 1/2" or of you go 3/4" feed use 2" drain. Your bottom feed pump needs to be 1800GPH pump.With this photo you can see how I did the plumbing.

make sure u get rid of the meta data. if u have gps on it could tack the location onto the photo. gotta be careful with those smart phones

Top Bottom