MPB Noob..

• Thread starter lostnFound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lostnFound02

sorry for asking dumb questions but I have no idea how to run this and dont have an idea how it would work. So how does this work? So for the beginning of the veg stage the system does like a drip system? after the roots comes out enough there is a pump that flood the bucket? does the water sit in the bucket with the roots? so from what I understand, its a bucket within a bucket? the big bucket act as a res and it recirculate it self? thanks

S

Slr342

It would really do you some good to go through a couple of the Sticky'd Double LED threads at the top the list.
With that being said I will do my best to answer your questions!

Essentially you have 20 Gallon Grow Containers with 10" Net Pots put into these.
Each container has a 1/2" tube for feeding water with two 1" drains at where you want the water level.

These drains go into PVC which runs back into the main resvevoir 100+ gallons for 5-10 plants.

You want to space out the plants at 40"-50" between the centers of plants or bulbs and you basically surround each plant with 2-4 1000w or 600w Vertically hanging bulbs.

You can veg however you like but it is better to get them into the 10" Pots and root growth going ASAP.

I feel it would be better to go over some other threads to get ideas of what people are doing.

Best Regards!!

Giddeon

Giddeon

It would really do you some good to go through a couple of the Sticky'd Double LED threads at the top the list.
With that being said I will do my best to answer your questions!

Essentially you have 20 Gallon Grow Containers with 10" Net Pots put into these.
Each container has a 1/2" tube for feeding water with two 1" drains at where you want the water level.

These drains go into PVC which runs back into the main resvevoir 100+ gallons for 5-10 plants.

You want to space out the plants at 40"-50" between the centers of plants or bulbs and you basically surround each plant with 2-4 1000w or 600w Vertically hanging bulbs.

You can veg however you like but it is better to get them into the 10" Pots and root growth going ASAP.

I feel it would be better to go over some other threads to get ideas of what people are doing.

Best Regards!!

One.. Its DOUBLE D's haha not LED's re-read his handle

Two.. It is not best to get your plant in the 10" net pot as soon as you can to start root growth, you want to wait till you plant has filled out in the 6" cube and has a good root mass in the cube before going on the the next stage in the net pot. If you have the cube in the net pot too soon the style of veg you want for the MPB's is a bit compromised.

K

Kingofcali

Dd says two weeks on a table with 1000 watt
Over head then 7 days in room to veg before
Flip if my memory serves me

Latest posts

Top Bottom