MPB Strain Help

• Thread starter Slr342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slr342

I have several choices of strains to use for mpds and I wanted to gets the pro's advice.
Here are my top picks:

Golden Goat ~ Higher Yielding Bushy Sativa

Blue Light Special NL x C99 x Blue Apolla ~ Super High Yielding Sativa Bush

Banana Kush (Banana x Kush) ~ Bushy Shorter Plant

Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express)~ Short Stocky with the largest leaves out of any plant.

Purple Odyssey ~ Odyssey X Purple Kush ~ Bushy Plant and I know DD does Purple Kush.

Chem Dawg ix III ~ Seems to be a nice bushy plant.

Right now i am leaning towards the Sour Apple or Golden Goat or maybe Purple Odyssey...

What do you guys think?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

dds recommends indica dominant strains for his mpb's...purple odyssey sounds like a winner.....

E

easypleasie

As DD would say, grow the strain you know best when starting out. All those strains sound good to grow out, not sure which ones would do best in the buckets though.

T

TyKaycha

I vote Golden Goat. Doesn't get too tall compared to other sativas and the smoke is one of my favorites! We can't keep it in stock here in Colorado!

All hell - you could probably run half sour apple & half purple odyssey. I think they are pretty close in nute needs. Of course DD doesn't recommend running more than one strain per rez.

Be sure to post a grow log & keep us informed.

J

jack the reaper

I have several choices of strains to use for mpds and I wanted to gets the pro's advice.
Here are my top picks:

Golden Goat ~ Higher Yielding Bushy Sativa

Blue Light Special NL x C99 x Blue Apolla ~ Super High Yielding Sativa Bush

Banana Kush (Banana x Kush) ~ Bushy Shorter Plant

Sour Apple (Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express)~ Short Stocky with the largest leaves out of any plant.

Purple Odyssey ~ Odyssey X Purple Kush ~ Bushy Plant and I know DD does Purple Kush.

Chem Dawg ix III ~ Seems to be a nice bushy plant.

Right now i am leaning towards the Sour Apple or Golden Goat or maybe Purple Odyssey...

What do you guys think?

kinda hard to say not knowin...
send me a lil nug of each and I'll let you know what I think:rasta2:

T

TyKaycha

kinda hard to say not knowin...
send me a lil nug of each and I'll let you know what I think:rasta2:

There's an idea! Ha!
Grow one of each, send a nug to get of us so we can give you a better informed decision! :rastadancing:

S

Slr342

Lol I love you guys =)

I will get a camera and document. Think I am going with the sour apple as it has the biggest leaves and largest stock out of any plant. Golden Goat would be awesome too but I am going to stick to the basics this grow and do one strain.

Thanks!

Top Bottom