MPD Air Pump Questions

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Well I ordered a pondmaster ap-100. I recieved a Hailea HAP-80. GRRRRR!!!

So I have a few high end pump questions. The seller is telling me that the hailea HAP-80 is a better pump by far than the pondmaster ap-100. This does not seem correct, can someone with experience tell me if this is a better pump and if it would work for up to 5 tubs??

THANKS!!

D

doubleds

Hi Lost

i dont know anything about hailea pumps bro sorry, i use hi blow 80's.

What was the cost?

L

Lost

Hi Lost

i dont know anything about hailea pumps bro sorry, i use hi blow 80's.

What was the cost?

I just got off the phone with the guy 2 min ago!

I paid about 139 for the ap-100. The guy said his cost was waaay more than I paid and distributer simply upgraded me to a much better pump due to being out of stock. Its also very quiet. It says Hi Blow Diaphragm air pump on the box. looks like this pump sells for about 200 online, retails for 265.00.

I

Inuit

Where did you order from, sounds like we should all take advantage of the upgrade!

I

L

Lost

A place called marvin gardens online! Probablly best to call the guy, he is super cool!

This pump just turned my tubs from a nice pleasent bubbling to a raging torrent of bubbles, LOLOL!

I got a 10 foot line for it and put it outside the room with my chiller. I wish the air I was drawing in was cooler, but I do have the chiller set to 65 now.. :)

M

mrdizzle

is it getting hot? if so try running more airlines. its so powerful it gets hot if its doesnt have the right outlets

L

Lost

I didn't check to see how hot it was, but its in an enclosed area that the chiller and a/c vent to. I do need to add about 20 airstones, lol

M

mrdizzle

hows that pump working out. you said it was quiet? that activeair 110 is getting oooold quick, sounds like a lawn mower. is the airpump warm to the touch?

D

doubleds

How do the hi blow 80's run in the noise department?
I just ordered one.

Drty...

the only noise the hi blow 80's make is the rattleing whatever you got them sitting on makes..... lol

dds

O

OregonMeds

This looks like a hell of a deal but didn't someone on here say they are still waiting on a pump from this company?

Top Bottom