Mr Jiujitsu’s perpetual submission and growing manipulation

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

It’s been awhile so i think I should remind everyone that it doesn’t matter what you grow in or use for lights if it works for you! While I think you do a disservice to yourself and the community to spend any money on a company like @MarsHydroLED . They still practice the same bogus advertising and activity work to undermine companies that have spent real money developing newer technologies by stealing their gains.

Mars makes Garbaaaaage. They inaccuracy describe me as someone who has never used mars products. This just isn’t true. I will admit that the company does seem to have been successful copying what’s popular and trying to mimic it with sub standard builds.

If you buy mars, I hope you don’t lose your house in a fire.

If you buy mars I hope you grow great flower, it will be a testimony to your abilities.

People often use excuses when defending their purchases, it’s ok companies like @MarsHydroLED have made their empire out of confusing new growers and putting a large team to attend forums and catch new growers before they understand.

I personally think that the forum shouldn’t allow them to freely target new growers, the 🤡 posse that follows mars around and promotes their free lights as somthing special do nothing but extend this issue.

That’s it for my mars rant today. Just don’t buy garbage and support a company that does so much to fuck over the little guy.

Hate me all you want. But I never back down when it comes to sharing good information about bad companies with people I respect. And I respect so many of you here, sorry if I hurt any feelings
I bought a tent from them as they help sponsor this site. I didn't know they didn't know shit until after reading around here lol. I almost bought some of their lights. I came across a thread here somewhere someone mentioned that ES300's from Green Sunshine company. I went and looked them up. They had me sold. A bit more than I was going to spend but on most occasions you get what you pay for. I moved my plants under them when the got a few leaves on them up high at low 40% now I have them at 50% at about 36" inches. I think they are going to be awesome for a newbie.

FourthCity

FourthCity

It’s been awhile so i think I should remind everyone that it doesn’t matter what you grow in or use for lights if it works for you! While I think you do a disservice to yourself and the community to spend any money on a company like @MarsHydroLED . They still practice the same bogus advertising and activity work to undermine companies that have spent real money developing newer technologies by stealing their gains.

Mars makes Garbaaaaage. They inaccuracy describe me as someone who has never used mars products. This just isn’t true. I will admit that the company does seem to have been successful copying what’s popular and trying to mimic it with sub standard builds.

If you buy mars, I hope you don’t lose your house in a fire.

If you buy mars I hope you grow great flower, it will be a testimony to your abilities.

People often use excuses when defending their purchases, it’s ok companies like @MarsHydroLED have made their empire out of confusing new growers and putting a large team to attend forums and catch new growers before they understand.

I personally think that the forum shouldn’t allow them to freely target new growers, the 🤡 posse that follows mars around and promotes their free lights as somthing special do nothing but extend this issue.

That’s it for my mars rant today. Just don’t buy garbage and support a company that does so much to fuck over the little guy.

Hate me all you want. But I never back down when it comes to sharing good information about bad companies with people I respect. And I respect so many of you here, sorry if I hurt any feelings
Mars Hydro is like the Mcdonalds of grow lights. Its an option, not the best one, but they are everywhere and some people are loving it. I once dated someone that only wanted to go out to eat at chain restaurants, she thought red lobster, olive garden, etc, were the pinnacle of fine dining, I could never get her to try any of the actual nice local places. I think some people just feel a certain comfort trusting in marketing and not having to take chances or make critical decisions of their own.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Mars Hydro is like the Mcdonalds of grow lights. Its an option, not the best one, but they are everywhere and some people are loving it. I once dated someone that only wanted to go out to eat at chain restaurants, she thought red lobster, olive garden, etc, were the pinnacle of fine dining, I could never get her to try any of the actual nice local places. I think some people just feel a certain comfort trusting in marketing and not having to take chances or make critical decisions of their own.

Omg I dated that chick too🤣😂

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I bought a tent from them as they help sponsor this site. I didn't know they didn't know shit until after reading around here lol. I almost bought some of their lights. I came across a thread here somewhere someone mentioned that ES300's from Green Sunshine company. I went and looked them up. They had me sold. A bit more than I was going to spend but on most occasions you get what you pay for. I moved my plants under them when the got a few leaves on them up high at low 40% now I have them at 50% at about 36" inches. I think they are going to be awesome for a newbie.

You are doing great, just look at your grow dude! We all learn as we grow, I just hate that these companies work so hard to take advantage of people before they understand some of the finer details

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Short video in the 4x8 flower tent some nice fade coming through on the los pepes and frost coat really starting to shine.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

a.k.a sheepeople;
they drive the same way. They follow the car/truck in front of them no matter what. 😊 bbbhhhhhhaaaaaaa

basscaptain

basscaptain

Removed the T8 grow lamp from the tent. Added some more of the led strip lighting. I still have two 50w mixed color boards from way back in the day on the lowest shelf. I hate that they pull 100w but I do like the idea and see positives from the mixed spectrum. Essentially I removed the 4 bulb fixture and replaced it with 3 strips and added 3 strips above the unshelfed space while not increasing my draw.

(Pack of 8) LED T5 Integrated Fixture 4FT, 20W, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White),Utility led Shop Light, LED Ceiling Light and Under Cabinet Light, Corded Electric with Built-in ON/Off Switch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF3R16Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_w78AEbKAG4WGM

I have had really great luck with these and you can’t beat the price honestly.

Here’s a three strip bar pushing 60w of 6500k for 18.37$. Crazy right. Running your veg setup doesn’t have to be expensive

View attachment 950140
View attachment 950141

View attachment 950143
A short video of the baby veg tent. Really love how many plants I can shove in this and how efficient I have it running.

View attachment 950145
No deficiencies on any of my plants, and watching the last of the fungas gnats disappear. Been really happy with the new product I have been using to take out the larvae state.
View attachment 950144

I highly recommend both these products. The microbe-lift works in soil, as well as soiless mediums. While it says mosquitoes, I have spoken with the company and they have confirmed that it will combat fungas gnats larvae just as vigorously.
how long have you ran those leds ??? I'm thinking this maybe my answer right now also.....

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

New custom dab knife

FC8C94E9 2694 4C07 ABBA A785E715870F

DF3BAADD FB44 4614 9BE1 E578D00C7EEC

920ACA20 09D4 409A 9946 4CAB759C6AEE

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Everything Mrjiujitsu does is grade A!!

FYI -I talked to 710 coils and they are hooking me up with a nice kit….…..amazing customer service!!

Thanks for posting bro! Great info man!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
She’s legit. Drip glass supplied it. Beta Creations is the artist ❤💯

View attachment 955701

Nice! I'd break it inside 5 minutes though. I dont let myself buy these toys anymore lol. My last dab rig lasted less than a week so I bought a thick glass water bong and the bowl broke on the way home. Went back for a new one and used it for about a week before I broke the damn bong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom