Mr Jiujitsu’s perpetual submission and growing manipulation

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Decided to start a new single thread for my grows. I have made some recent changes and upgrades. I doubled my flowering space, and lighting. I added an entirely new veg setup for clones up to mid veg. I setup a secondary space to be able to do side by side comparisons. More photos and information to come, stay tuned and as always I welcome comments and insight.

currently running 9 qb132 lm301h And 4 qb288 lm301h all top bun Samsung leds and 4 strips consisting of a variation of red:deep red at 3:1 ratio. I can run with just those up to 1255w from the wall. If Include the other middle light I can push just under 1500w. I plan on ramping up to around 950w when things really start to flower. Running these boards at 3/4 or less makes them super efficient and low heat. I have duel vortex fans on the ground centered between each set of 4 blowing floor level air up and two rotating fans for the canopy. Further I installed a 6” AC infinity fan and controller with 6”
Ducting. ( AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XBXFPD?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

this fan is amazing as is the controller and I highly recommend it. I will be upgrading to this in all my tents as I move forward. Aside from that I am running my own mix of organic soil. I spent a bit of time preparing and aging this batch. One thing I did was I attempted to get a good population of predators in the soil and loaded it with microbes so they could get to work. This far I really like what im seeing ( BioLogic Scanmask Steinernema... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWRNE3A?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

It seems that fungas gnats are really always there in some form when doing loving soil and working with composted materials. Time will tell
But I feel good about this move as I used predictors from several sources and at the very least should keep the living soil in check.

I have changed over to a new type of grow bag as well. I have been using these for a little while and I’m very happy. They are made from plastic, they are flexible and don’t break down in the light. Easily cleanable and you don’t get any type
Of growth on it. They are made in the USA. They have tons of sizes and even Velcro so you can transplant easily. Radicle Bags . Check them out! I’ll update later but haven’t had time recently and wanted to get back to sharing what im up
To

Mr jiujitsus perpetual submission and growing manipulation

Currently I am not running the middle set of boards and have yet to decide if I will.
Mr jiujitsus perpetual submission and growing manipulation 2

running 8 strains total with 4 in scrOG and 4 just free floating at the moment .
Mr jiujitsus perpetual submission and growing manipulation 3

Short walk around. Was only a couple days after cleaning them up and dropping them in the ScrOG was that day I believe so they are much happier now.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Decided to start a new single thread for my grows. I have made some recent changes and upgrades. I doubled my flowering space, and lighting. I added an entirely new veg setup for clones up to mid veg. I setup a secondary space to be able to do side by side comparisons. More photos and information to come, stay tuned and as always I welcome comments and insight.

currently running 9 qb132 lm301h And 4 qb288 lm301h all top bun Samsung leds and 4 strips consisting of a variation of red:deep red at 3:1 ratio. I can run with just those up to 1255w from the wall. If Include the other middle light I can push just under 1500w. I plan on ramping up to around 950w when things really start to flower. Running these boards at 3/4 or less makes them super efficient and low heat. I have duel vortex fans on the ground centered between each set of 4 blowing floor level air up and two rotating fans for the canopy. Further I installed a 6” AC infinity fan and controller with 6”
Ducting. ( AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XBXFPD?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

this fan is amazing as is the controller and I highly recommend it. I will be upgrading to this in all my tents as I move forward. Aside from that I am running my own mix of organic soil. I spent a bit of time preparing and aging this batch. One thing I did was I attempted to get a good population of predators in the soil and loaded it with microbes so they could get to work. This far I really like what im seeing ( BioLogic Scanmask Steinernema... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWRNE3A?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

It seems that fungas gnats are really always there in some form when doing loving soil and working with composted materials. Time will tell
But I feel good about this move as I used predictors from several sources and at the very least should keep the living soil in check.

I have changed over to a new type of grow bag as well. I have been using these for a little while and I’m very happy. They are made from plastic, they are flexible and don’t break down in the light. Easily cleanable and you don’t get any type
Of growth on it. They are made in the USA. They have tons of sizes and even Velcro so you can transplant easily. Radicle Bags . Check them out! I’ll update later but haven’t had time recently and wanted to get back to sharing what im up
To

View attachment 938912
Currently I am not running the middle set of boards and have yet to decide if I will.
View attachment 938913
running 8 strains total with 4 in scrOG and 4 just free floating at the moment .
View attachment 938914

Short walk around. Was only a couple days after cleaning them up and dropping them in the ScrOG was that day I believe so they are much happier now.
I have the same fan and I think same tent (cool grow 4x8?), they have been a great combo so far. Cant wait to see what you produce!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thanks guys for the support! It is the same tent, couldn’t beat the price point and it’s pretty decent. Very few pin holes that I could find. Eventually every flower tent becomes a veg tent 🤣😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Some shots of the new nursery. Have about 30 cuts going of 8 strains. I have a wide variety of strains in a couple different stages of veg here. Shortly I’ll be moving a few over to the larger veg as I prep for the next run.... the t5 (lol) led strips are 20w each and you get 8 for 50$. Pretty great deal for early veg imo...

(Pack of 8) LED T5 Integrated... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF3R16Z?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

713F6DBE 14AC 4468 B20C 95512668681C

A6CD5F77 0B1C 4011 9537 C10EF8363143

9628C9A5 2F55 4F0E 93DC F084CAEF12EA

B

Burned Haze

Love the start and grow so far ( defiantly a nice upgrade ) & choice of lights for grow and how clean everything is! You can see the passion in your grow ( keep it up!)
( subscribed )

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Currently in flower I have a pretty exciting run

New England sour D Pheno 1
New England sour D pheno 3
Blue berry kush
Fire creek og
Mazar I sharif
Crosstown traffic
Los pepes
Vanilla kush

I have in veg
New England sour d pheno 3
New England sour d pheno Defer
Blue gorilla
Z star fighter
Los pepes
Fire creek og
Vanilla kush
Limited edition testers from omeurta Genetix
My old personal variation of jack frost
My own personal fem back cross of creek dog
Several new creations that are being pheno hunted.
And I’m not sure what else I’ll have to look at my log book😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ I still have another veg tent with custom boards that will be used as my baby veg expands. This is going to really open up my opportunities for this summer as I plan on getting my secret field filled again this year 😁😁😁😁

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Shelving unit was a display at Home Depot. They let it go for 50$. Top light was a freebei, have a 2x4 foot heating pad on top shelf for seedlings and clones with controller. Pretty happy so far with her layout and low power usage.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Awsome grow thanx fir sharing ur knowledge !
Question - are u running any IR or UV ?

no uv or ir in my flower. I don’t believe my old multi color boards used above have any either. Have debated adding but haven’t yet

Top Bottom