Mr Jiujitsu’s perpetual submission and growing manipulation

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Lose pepes single and left vanilla kush right. Bout half way for the los pepes and a third for the vanilla

98B9142E 1803 4AFA 8796 22F27868E478

A5E9CF8A F316 46DE 90BE 9D36C4EE38D3

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Decided to start a new single thread for my grows. I have made some recent changes and upgrades. I doubled my flowering space, and lighting. I added an entirely new veg setup for clones up to mid veg. I setup a secondary space to be able to do side by side comparisons. More photos and information to come, stay tuned and as always I welcome comments and insight.

currently running 9 qb132 lm301h And 4 qb288 lm301h all top bun Samsung leds and 4 strips consisting of a variation of red:deep red at 3:1 ratio. I can run with just those up to 1255w from the wall. If Include the other middle light I can push just under 1500w. I plan on ramping up to around 950w when things really start to flower. Running these boards at 3/4 or less makes them super efficient and low heat. I have duel vortex fans on the ground centered between each set of 4 blowing floor level air up and two rotating fans for the canopy. Further I installed a 6” AC infinity fan and controller with 6”
Ducting. ( AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XBXFPD?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

this fan is amazing as is the controller and I highly recommend it. I will be upgrading to this in all my tents as I move forward. Aside from that I am running my own mix of organic soil. I spent a bit of time preparing and aging this batch. One thing I did was I attempted to get a good population of predators in the soil and loaded it with microbes so they could get to work. This far I really like what im seeing ( BioLogic Scanmask Steinernema... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWRNE3A?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share )

It seems that fungas gnats are really always there in some form when doing loving soil and working with composted materials. Time will tell
But I feel good about this move as I used predictors from several sources and at the very least should keep the living soil in check.

I have changed over to a new type of grow bag as well. I have been using these for a little while and I’m very happy. They are made from plastic, they are flexible and don’t break down in the light. Easily cleanable and you don’t get any type
Of growth on it. They are made in the USA. They have tons of sizes and even Velcro so you can transplant easily. Radicle Bags . Check them out! I’ll update later but haven’t had time recently and wanted to get back to sharing what im up
To

View attachment 938912
Currently I am not running the middle set of boards and have yet to decide if I will.
View attachment 938913
running 8 strains total with 4 in scrOG and 4 just free floating at the moment .
View attachment 938914

Short walk around. Was only a couple days after cleaning them up and dropping them in the ScrOG was that day I believe so they are much happier now.

View attachment 938915

I'm late but I'm here 😊 I'll just say ransom-ware sucks. Now to get caught up! 🍻🥂

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I also have these comming 😂🤣 all stainless blades. I just found a pretty amazing world for dab tools. The number and type of vintage letter openers made with stainless is crazy, you just have to know what to look for. Could literally run an eBay shop re listing these....

84904D82 5A9E 4598 877C 795D109D615E

6518124E 3DDD 4194 B40A 58FB98D8BA32

1CBAD517 C93C 4C58 B953 90581AEB1F2F

A933405F 72F6 40FA BEB5 B291EA3F76A4

1C80C210 D74C 469D AD4B 0072A227FEB5

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Removed the T8 grow lamp from the tent. Added some more of the led strip lighting. I still have two 50w mixed color boards from way back in the day on the lowest shelf. I hate that they pull 100w but I do like the idea and see positives from the mixed spectrum. Essentially I removed the 4 bulb fixture and replaced it with 3 strips and added 3 strips above the unshelfed space while not increasing my draw.

(Pack of 8) LED T5 Integrated Fixture 4FT, 20W, 2200lm, 6500K (Super Bright White),Utility led Shop Light, LED Ceiling Light and Under Cabinet Light, Corded Electric with Built-in ON/Off Switch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FF3R16Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_w78AEbKAG4WGM

I have had really great luck with these and you can’t beat the price honestly.

Here’s a three strip bar pushing 60w of 6500k for 18.37$. Crazy right. Running your veg setup doesn’t have to be expensive

0845754C CB3B 47C5 B808 44DF9AE5EFFC

4AD42C06 A6D6 422A 939C A38550494C33

1A4B63F7 739E 4E38 96B9 5BB2AF9A121A

A short video of the baby veg tent. Really love how many plants I can shove in this and how efficient I have it running.

No deficiencies on any of my plants, and watching the last of the fungas gnats disappear. Been really happy with the new product I have been using to take out the larvae state.

I highly recommend both these products. The microbe-lift works in soil, as well as soiless mediums. While it says mosquitoes, I have spoken with the company and they have confirmed that it will combat fungas gnats larvae just as vigorously.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

It’s been awhile so i think I should remind everyone that it doesn’t matter what you grow in or use for lights if it works for you! While I think you do a disservice to yourself and the community to spend any money on a company like @MarsHydroLED . They still practice the same bogus advertising and activity work to undermine companies that have spent real money developing newer technologies by stealing their gains.

Mars makes Garbaaaaage. They inaccuracy describe me as someone who has never used mars products. This just isn’t true. I will admit that the company does seem to have been successful copying what’s popular and trying to mimic it with sub standard builds.

If you buy mars, I hope you don’t lose your house in a fire.

If you buy mars I hope you grow great flower, it will be a testimony to your abilities.

People often use excuses when defending their purchases, it’s ok companies like @MarsHydroLED have made their empire out of confusing new growers and putting a large team to attend forums and catch new growers before they understand.

I personally think that the forum shouldn’t allow them to freely target new growers, the 🤡 posse that follows mars around and promotes their free lights as somthing special do nothing but extend this issue.

That’s it for my mars rant today. Just don’t buy garbage and support a company that does so much to fuck over the little guy.

Hate me all you want. But I never back down when it comes to sharing good information about bad companies with people I respect. And I respect so many of you here, sorry if I hurt any feelings

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I've wondered how many folks did their first crop with a Mars and got butt hurt by the failure to get a decent harvest and never try to grow again.
I fell for some of the hype a couple years ago and bought a couple Mars blurple lights, did a full grow in a tent with great genetics.
My HID room did great, the Mars endeavor, a dry, crusty, nasty tasting purple harvest.
So I looked away from LED for almost 2 years.
But now I'm trying some real panels out and am very pleased so far.
And the fact that a lot of the good lights are the same price as Mars now, well, it should be simple to decide.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I've wondered how many folks did their first crop with a Mars and got butt hurt by the failure to get a decent harvest and never try to grow again.
I fell for some of the hype a couple years ago and bought a couple Mars blurple lights, did a full grow in a tent with great genetics.
My HID room did great, the Mars endeavor, a dry, crusty, nasty tasting purple harvest.
So I looked away from LED for almost 2 years.
But now I'm trying some real panels out and am very pleased so far.
And the fact that a lot of the good lights are the same price as Mars now, well, it should be simple to decide.

It’s so true. I wish I was better at explaining to new growers and was less insulting at times. I know I need to work on staying positive but so tired of people falling promoting such a poor company. When we had failures they ignored us and never responded to questions about safety and build quality.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

@jagslax220 i really didn’t mean to attack you, I think your on the right path. Mars created this energy and I’m not alone, I just am vocal about it because I hate to see people get ripped off. I was trying to be helpful and I attacked mars and you took it personally when I said fooled. So many of us where fooled, it says nothing about us. I wish some one had hit me up when I first tried them and told me about the garbage they make. I would have listened to their experience, saved a boat load of money and been growing bomb ass fire 🔥 under leds even earlier. Feel free to troll my thread if you like, but you will see I give honest reviews and always have. I have posted about many products and do my best to share so others can benefit. I’m always learning and I’m a bit of an eccentric asshole at times so let me say one final time I’m sorry if I insulted you, my distaste was for mars

Latest posts

Top Bottom