Crosstown traffic
Breeder : Omuerta_Genetics
Day 54

1348F03A 8A05 450B BA19 3C0AF8ED4BB5
067F7754 D3BA 4705 99B2 C76312D8EAB9

BF1101D9 EC73 4224 9748 66B59D32249E

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Quick shot of the los Pepes and crosstown traffic. Both 54 days in flower in this shot. Next run will be higher yield but I went with those of variety this time and I’m relatively happy. The los pepes has faded hard. That dark purple turning black. I hope to bring these to about 9 weeks.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

So jealous of you right now Mr. j.......your shit is so "in order" I don't know where to begin.....😈😈😈

The fabric beds, the veg tent,, the flower room, the gear......it never ends with you!!!I

Just amazing bro, everything dialed in and on point. Gotta luv it!! It proves what hard work and lots of effort can produce!!

All kidding aside thank you for sharing and turning us on to some amazing resources for gear! I'm getting seriously hooked up on a rig......😁

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

True artistry
So jealous of you right now Mr. j.......your shit is so "in order" I don't know where to begin.....😈😈😈

The fabric beds, the veg tent,, the flower room, the gear......it never ends with you!!!I

Just amazing bro, everything dialed in and on point. Gotta luv it!! It proves what hard work and lots of effort can produce!!

All kidding aside thank you for sharing and turning us on to some amazing resources for gear! I'm getting seriously hooked up on a rig......😁
True artistry! There are several people here that make it look easy. Love it.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Teen veg tent is on point. My current soil recipe is killing it, just microbes and my own personal compost/ worm casting bubble tea on tap. Gonna set this years outdoor crop up

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This is not a flavor that I've seen in any of the mall bubble tea places... 🤔 🤔 🤔

Hahahah well that’s cause you can make your own for pennies. First step buy these

TamBee 100Pcs 5.9" x 7.87" Disposable Drawstring Tea infusers Tea Filter Bags for Loose Tea Herbs Spice Bouquet Garni Potpourri Bags( 5.9" x 7. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TCDT76Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_IQuAW51xzS7Ha

if you want to keep it simple stuff a handful of coast of Maine lobster compost, a handful of worm castings and a handful of Malibu compost. Tie off bag, I like to zip tie bag to bubble end of bubble and throw in 5 gal bucket. I use this and refil with water for a week. I have upgraded my compost mix but when I first started that’s what I used and it helped me get started. I also recommend adding some beneficial bacteria to it, can add a little back strap as well depending. The idea is learn, try and share.

Latest posts

Top Bottom