Mr Soul ?

• Thread starter DeJaVu Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Mr Soul from Brother's Grimm?

There is no "Contact Us" option on his website. Understandably so, since I'm sure he is very busy.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

I agree, somewhat. The guy is running a PR campaign trying to get his seeds back in to the limelight. At the same time, he is still working with a few strains. I am just surprised that his website does not have a "Contact Us" option.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

I'm just trying to find out how frequent the trifoliate genotype pops up in Queen of Soul.

Should I expect one from one pack of seeds? Should I run a quick seed crop?

Dbear180

Dbear180

I'm just trying to find out how frequent the trifoliate genotype pops up in Queen of Soul.

Should I expect one from one pack of seeds? Should I run a quick seed crop?

Give it a little time in here, sometimes it takes a lil while for the right person to see your thread.

If I had any idea I'd try & help but I have zero exp with your situation.

I can ask the homie about his tri's exp & their frequency but it was not with the strain you were asking about so I doubt that's any help lol.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Well, I found something. There is no contact info or link on the website as far as I can see.

However, on the mobile smart phone site...there it is...front and center.

Thanks to everyone for the help...and the comedy.
Screenshot 2020 01 14 06 43 54

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

That works, I know he is also active on social media, so I would also try Instagram.

I looked him up on Instagram and Twitter, but I only have one social media account...FB...and I contemplate deleting it on a daily basis. Call me old school, but I would rather make a phone call than send an email. I would rather send an email than post on social media. I don't trust social media to keep my conversations private.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I looked him up on Instagram and Twitter, but I only have one social media account...FB...and I contemplate deleting it on a daily basis. Call me old school, but I would rather make a phone call than send an email. I would rather send an email than post on social media. I don't trust social media to keep my conversations private.
I agree, but in this day and age it does seem social media is how people are communicating. This account is the closest thing I have to a social media presence so I know where you are coming from. Since you were able to find his email I would start there.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

I sent him a quick simple email at 4:00 PM. I will let you know what his response time is.

Top Bottom