MUCH respect Sin City

• Thread starter RicoT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RicoT

RicoT

Some platinum delights are going into cups here, which are the replacements Sin City gave me for 75% of the Sin Mints I have flowering throwing balls.
Which I now feel kinda bad about, because I vigorously plucked them and they seemed to have stopped at wk4 without seeding anything else as far as I can tell.. And are now the frostiest plants in my garden among at least 10 other strains nearing end of wk5. Not to mention they had 0 nutrients thus far after transplanting into some apparently really hot Ocean Forest right before flowering.. Did get some terpinator a few times to their plain water for shits.. Will try to remember updating before chopping too.

Sin Mint
Much respect sin city
Much respect sin city 2
Much respect sin city 3
Much respect sin city 4
Much respect sin city 5

Platinum Delight
Photo 2

Much respect sin city 7

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It could be that the hot soil was responsible for the plants going intersex.

Regardless, it's great of Sin City to look after you and send a new pack. I don't knowing about Sin City and haven't yet tried their offerings, but it's nice to know they're among the companies who value their customers.

Hope the next pack turns out even better!

RicoT

RicoT

It's QUITE possible, but just a bit doubtful as my own experience seems in line with many others regarding this particular project.
And of the 4 Sin Mints I flowered 3 threw balls pretty intensely starting off..1 just barely(picked very few off once or twice). Also considering I have literally 10 other strains in the same room, same transplant and all, none of which threw a single one.

None of this takes away from the genetics Sin City produces though.. We know some cookie projects have issues regarding exactly this.. And like I said, the balls seemed to have stopped, and the flowers something SERIOUS despite it all. Which is why I made the thread... just to clarify how impressed I STILL am and grateful for their exemplary customer service.. 1 of 4 is looking like it'll be finished soon approaching end of wk6. Pics to come.

RicoT

RicoT

First of the 4 cookie phenos got her initial trim tonight.(everything not coming from bud or without frost trimmed) My least favorite pheno… Wait till you see what I think will be the keeper…Unbelievable. About 55days.
Photo 1 20 28 47
Photo 2 20 28 47
Photo 3 20 28 47
Photo 4 20 28 47
Photo 5 20 28 47

Latest posts

Top Bottom