Multi 8-10wk Strain And 2 Autos

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Been gone a min going to start a new thread. Wont call it a diary as i probably wont be keeping exact feed n all posted. Mainly just be pics and all
Will be jammin though. Ive got one mother so far of mass medicals e pupil
Am popping
Bog blue kush
Dank matter tiramisu v2
Useful seeds blueberries n chocolate
My blueberry ogk cross
tree of life bx
Also star pupil x weapon X
And goji pupil.
Not popping more epupil cause i have a mother. Not wasting seeds.
Plan is multiple plots in sog form in 1gal fabric pots
plots will be 4x4 roughly 900- 1000 true watts light on each plot.
One will be hps
one will be cannagrow cob leds
other will be straight hlg 4000k quantum boards. (will not be 1000w) i dont think i have 1000w of qbs.
Might be week or so b4i start thread. Picking seeds today. Prob start 4 of each strain n weed em out later on.
On this one all these strains will be flowering. One blueberries n choc has been chosen to train n clone(clones rooted already) so she wont be flowering.
The tree of life is a weird plant. Idk how itll play out. Im also gonna try my hand at the 1 gal sogs with clones off of e and blueberries n chocolate. Most vigorous e clone will be kept aside as backup.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah i dont wanna defol to where it stunts her though. Im gonna take another round of clones in flower too.
Understandable, but I have seen plants stripped down to one or two leaves per branch and kick ass in flower. These plants are rather resilient and I tend not to worry too much about trimming. Plus you have a lot of branches on the bottom and interior that will never produce anything worth while.

Monster762

Monster762

Understandable, but I have seen plants stripped down to one or two leaves per branch and kick ass in flower. These plants are rather resilient and I tend not to worry too much about trimming. Plus you have a lot of branches on the bottom and interior that will never produce anything worth while.
Yeah i did it. I crawled under n cut all the t rex arms off. Any branch not reaching the net got cut. Lot more airflow inside now. I also defoliated leaves over all blocked budsites. She didnt even flinch. Her clones are definately rooted and in pots with soil now. Im thinking of reversing tiramisu( ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus) and hitting a clone of her for fem seed of a really custom cross. Tiramisu isnt available. And its a head buster. Heres some tiramisu half trimmed
IMAG0928

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yeah i did it. I crawled under n cut all the t rex arms off. Any branch not reaching the net got cut. Lot more airflow inside now. I also defoliated leaves over all blocked budsites. She didnt even flinch. Her clones are definately rooted and in pots with soil now. Im thinking of reversing tiramisu( ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus) and hitting a clone of her for fem seed of a really custom cross. Tiramisu isnt available. And its a head buster. Heres some tiramisu half trimmedView attachment 912841
Those look really tasty.

Monster762

Monster762

I guess this the best spot to post it. Anyone need light? I dont need a light. But i got 9 votes left on the mars light. Rather push it towards someone who can use it than someone who dont need it getting it to add to their collection.

Top Bottom