Multi room Co2

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Question...

If I have 2 or more rooms ... does this mean I need a separate co2 setup for each room?(regulator...controller/sniffer...tanks)

Or is there a certain controller or setup that will monitor multiple rooms and adjust accordingly ?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Question...

If I have 2 or more rooms ... does this mean I need a separate co2 setup for each room?(regulator...controller/sniffer...tanks)

Or is there a certain controller or setup that will monitor multiple rooms and adjust accordingly ?
If the grow conditions are identical then maybe u can but usually each space has its own sensor that activate based on uptake. Having 2 areas means the consumption rates will be different and one cannot rely on a single probe to determine both areas.
So the real question is are they together or in 2 separate locations? Because U can mix the air from both areas and use a splitter in the outgoing hose to feed both sides. However I’d buy 2 systems Titan valves are cheap~ 125-175$ bottles are about 30/per exchange. The controller is about $200-1000 depending on brand. The cheaper one would suffice if function is limited to just co2. My controller is multi functional, heat cool, lights co2 exhaust and air exchange. Sentinel

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Usually with a multi room setup you will plumb a bunch of tanks together and have a fill valve on the outside of a building somewhere to be filled (if talking rec/med grows) from a truck. From there you will run a line and T off it to each room with its own controller. Most of the time a Co2 company (again if rec/med) setup will supply everything, including the controllers, run all the lines, setup a fill schedule, and give you all the tanks and regulators on a lease. Ends up being nice for that setup since you will never fhave to fuck with it. You also usually go this route since they will put up all the signage and all the alarms so the fire marshal won't flip the fuck out and everything is always up to code on that front.

The other option is rock the tanks yourself or run burners (i would avoid this). Again this route can be multi tanks throw together and a controller in each room. Generally you want to keep all the tanks in 1 spot for safety in case you have a regulator or a valve blow. Generally you want a controller in each room cause of different light cycles (if setup like that) and also since you will usually unplug the controller the last 2 weeks of flower unless all of your rooms are on the same schedule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom