Multi Strain Grow

• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Hawaiian dream hermaphrodite found eight ball sacks on her
waaasssuppp ! :) looks great! What brand H.Snow is this?? G.H.? fem seeds or? Sorry it's been so long since i've dropped by.. :smoking:

EDIT;; saw the fems beans...4real tha shits! :mad:

Last edited:
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Have any of you ever tried to sex their plants using a pendulum I just saw video on YouTube pretty freaking cool if you hang a pendulum about 8 inches above your point completely still it will start to swing on its own if he swings in a circular motion it's a girl it is swings in a straight line it's a boy And it works on seeds disclaimer today was the first day I've tried to do this I learned how to do it on YouTube you guys give it a try and tell me what you think later .
waaaaaa.....??? never heard of it!!! will be looking into and asking around..that wud be killer!:fire:

Robert72181

Robert72181

Some of my loud dream

Srenots

Srenots

man idk... watched and not impressed, sorry but think hes movin that thing , looks like to me anyway....idk...glad things are goin good for ya bro, ur sht looks great bro ~
If it was on a fixed object it would stay still unless fan was blowin er sum sht~

Dunge

Dunge

Is this a picture of your light deprivation?
Have you been inside to check how dark it is?

I ask, because I had hermy and reveg problems on a light dep years ago that had an insufficient blackout material.
That flower shot showing the stamen looks a bit reveg to me. Those single blade leafs are noted.

As to feminized seeds, I don't have a problem with them.
They have their place.
No better way to produce a duplication of a keeper girl than to S1 her.

Top Bottom