• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Did you try it
Gud morning! Hope all is well looks like ya got things on cruise mode! nice work boss! :)

I didn't try it yet...I want too. You wouldn't believe it if I told you about my luck with girls so far this year!! I've not needed to check almost nothing, everything showed me on its own. I've got some few days ol' babes though and Ima try it on them...I wonder if it matters wat type of pendulum??

BudBogart

BudBogart

Have any of you ever tried to sex their plants using a pendulum I just saw video on YouTube pretty freaking cool if you hang a pendulum about 8 inches above your point completely still it will start to swing on its own if he swings in a circular motion it's a girl it is swings in a straight line it's a boy And it works on seeds disclaimer today was the first day I've tried to do this I learned how to do it on YouTube you guys give it a try and tell me what you think later .

Same thing works over a pregnant woman's body.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I've never had a problem with fems. or herms ever. Growing up it was mostly female seeds for lots of reasons. Eventually it became regs only. I don't discriminate at all... if I want it. :smoking:

Robert72181

Robert72181

Gud morning! Hope all is well looks like ya got things on cruise mode! nice work boss! :)

I didn't try it yet...I want too. You wouldn't believe it if I told you about my luck with girls so far this year!! I've not needed to check almost nothing, everything showed me on its own. I've got some few days ol' babes though and Ima try it on them...I wonder if it matters wat type of pendulum??
I don't think it really matters I made one out of a string and a bolt and I'm going to use in a pocket watch to

Top Bottom