Multiple Issues in Late Flower

• Thread starter Grajo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grajo

Grajo

Sorry for the long post. THANK YOU to everyone who makes it through.

First grow in super soil. HLG 135v2 LED. 2x3 tent with 3 plants 5gall fabrics (never doing 3 again). Bag seed supposedly Jack Herer cross. Experimenting with manifold/LST/FIM. Was expecting to cut in roughly 2 weeks if the strain held true.

Issues:
General humidity issues due to climate tent was running 74f 71% last few nights. 50 pint is coming next week (baby dehumidifier is not keeping up). 4" duct on full and 2 fans for circulation in meantime.

1/3 plants, and my best, is looking like it is either a calcium or phosphorus deficiency. Fed cal-mag yesterday but my jewelers loom came today and I think she might be ready to pull. Her top buds are 10% amber but the lower buds are still mostly clear. Debating pulling her and taking the bottoms as larf for the edibles bin (does that work when clear?).

Plant 1 (aka #1 Baby Girl):
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

2/3 plants still need time but don't see to have any issues as of yet.

Plant 2 (FIM with early nute burn):
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Plant 3:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

What I have done (and probably fucked up):
Cut the scrog net off that was doing nothing so I could take them out of the tent. Noticed spots where the overlap was killing me with shade. Trimmed a bunch of fans (sacrilege I know) hoping that the lowers can get some light and also less plant matter for humidity. Found and removed all the dead leaves hidden in the back. Dried out the drain pans. Moved #1 baby girl to the weaker side of my light.

Next Steps:
Harvest #1 baby girl?
-I had planned on hang drying in tent...
-I just cal-maged do I need to flush?
Stick a bag on top colas to block light?
???? (here for a reason)

Thank you again to anyone who made it this far. May your buds be sticky and gnat free!

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

You need to flush and get your healthy end colors on, too much green means too much nutes makes for harsh smoke. A seven day flush is fine for salts but a bit longer for organic nutes

Top Bottom