Multiple problems? Newb's attempt to solve burns/deficiencies

• Thread starter Jabud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jabud

Jabud

Hi guys, anyone willing to try and help a total newbie?
Please don't report me to cannabis authorities : ) ... I took these poor plants from a friend and am trying to save them.
Which is also why I cant provide all the recommended info.

Its autoflowers (dont know exact strain) that were growing outdoors in pots.
From what I saw, they were often overwatered and overfertilized.
Stunted and not looking well.
I took them under my new LED about three weeks ago, when they were just starting to flower.
Being a noob myself, I just flushed them, trying to lower ph to about 6.5 at the same time. I tied them around a bit, attempting LST for a flat, even canopy.
No nutrients for a few feedings, then 1/2 dose of atami bloom pk13-14
Overall they seemed to be getting better, but I noticed what I thought to be beginning calcium deficiency - see the spotted leaf on one of the pictures
I added a bit of calcium (1/2 recommended dose) and then again after a week when it was still getting worse. Also applied as foliar spray while feeding.
It seemed better after that, but after another week it returned with a vengeance, along with other symptoms.
Except the calcium, I only gave 1/2 bloom during those two weeks. Each time I gave several days of downtime between giving any nutes.
So I hope I was on the low (safe) side with nutes, or not? Still .. from what Im finding on the web, it looks mostly like nute burn, doesnt it? ...while still seeing new signs of cal def
I dont know... this is too much for my first trials (looking forward to my first clean grow after this mess : )
The symptoms are all over the place, judging by my very limited knowkedge : /
Now I have no idea if I shall add more cal/mag, or flush again and dont add anything ... or something else completely...?

Please, if you could have a look at the pictures and tell me what you suspect the most.

Your input would be much appreciated.
Symptoms of various symptoms can be overlapping, and I may have made the wrong call while following advice found online (on renowed sites)
Dont want to repeat it, thans a lot! : )

(Latest symptom, maybe not clearly visible on the pictures: leaf edges getting "dead brown" and falling down)
(I looked at the rusty spots under a microscope and it doesnt look like fungus)
(Conditions in my tent are very good, I dare say ... RH around 40%, temps around 25C daytime/20C night, light just an inch or two lower than manual says ... 22-23 inches above the canopy - viparspectra v900, 18hours per day)

Multiple problems newbs attempt to solve burnsdeficiencies
Multiple problems newbs attempt to solve burnsdeficiencies 2
Multiple problems newbs attempt to solve burnsdeficiencies 3
Multiple problems newbs attempt to solve burnsdeficiencies 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom