Multiple Sclerosis

• Thread starter Kutabolon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kutabolon

Kutabolon

Hi I am looking for strains that are beneficial specifically for the MS patients, any verified info welcome.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hi I am looking for strains that are beneficial specifically for the MS patients, any verified info welcome.
Charlottes web
High cbd products work well
I have plasmacytoma, predecessor to ms, I’ll eventually have that and high cbd/low thc, 3-1 ratio works the best for me
I also grow Suzy Q that I’ve crossed with a Gg4, making a true 4-1 ratio. Excellent medicine
Also any low thc indica is good for the neural pain , cbd is shown to be a good transmittal dampener, essentially it bonds to the thc brain receptor and allows for the a full spectrum uptake of the thc/cbd to calm the nerves and enhance the pain numbing properties of the flower.
Rso is great as well and I make mine out of indica dominant flowers.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Charlottes web
High cbd products work well
I have plasmacytoma, predecessor to ms, I’ll eventually have that and high cbd/low thc, 3-1 ratio works the best for me
I also grow Suzy Q that I’ve crossed with a Gg4, making a true 4-1 ratio. Excellent medicine
Also any low thc indica is good for the neural pain , cbd is shown to be a good transmittal dampener, essentially it bonds to the thc brain receptor and allows for the a full spectrum uptake of the thc/cbd to calm the nerves and enhance the pain numbing properties of the flower.
Rso is great as well and I make mine out of indica dominant flowers.
charlottes web is way out of my price range ,thanks for the tip i never heard of suzy q

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
charlottes web is way out of my price range ,thanks for the tip i never heard of suzy q

It’s a better version of charlottes web basically

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It’s a better version of charlottes web basically
im look into it,mama MS trying to flare up again,thanks for info

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Heres how I treat my 4x medical carded MS patients. They all like edibles.
.6g 99.8% cbd isolate
.4g (65% thc rso extract)

Make 12 edibles. Each patient eats 1/2 edible per day, 2x daily.

They ask for my butter/oil for their MS yoga group people now.

They all, not just 1 or 2, sleep at least 6hrs with out an interruption. Unlike before.

Top Bottom