multiple strain "octail", cannabis oil (8+ strain oils)

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

if you've tried it, were you as impressed?

• Total voters
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

costs the same to make. believe in entourage effects? add an exponent to it and get back to me. couldn't find it on Google, or bing. dispensaries i call, or visited, in multiple states, never heard of it; can't get it. i owe it to mr Simpson, to pay it forward. please, verify my findings, anyone, as to pain/ptsd, etc... and spread the word, like wildfire. the "day/reset day effects": it's impressive. yes, I'm being modest.
i freaked out the family dog and some friends, soliciting therapist names, because i was psychotic/delusional, for 3hrs. 10hrs, were a full body, orgasm; I've had to dumb it down. the girl: no tolerances... after 30 hours of palsy symptoms, we just stopped counting and mom had to come get the dog cause... it was just weird. only 1st day stuff... then, dispensaries could label what's in it and their patients could use any strain, that wk and not have to strap in, for each strain change; nuance chasing.
cam across, by accident; chasing symptoms, with strains, mixing strains and oils n then, needing ANOTHER version, for am/pm... actually gave the option to champ out, or pass out. very, relaxing. very... sensual, if u can squeeze an elbow massage outta ur sig, other- you'll go through the roof. i.e. kennel the family pet.

that's a buchner funnel and 2l flask. if u filter... it's worth your time.

Multiple strain octail cannabis oil 8 strain oils
Multiple strain octail cannabis oil 8 strain oils 2
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ps- off a decade of pain mgmnt opioids. no withdrawals, minus stomach upset n diarrhea. down 52 lbs, since. was laid up 22hrs a day, with a myriad of phys n mental ailments. it's been a miracle, cannabis oil has. hybrids, sativas, indicas and cbd strains: throw em all in! i believe i can b back in action, by spring!!! didn't think I'd live another yr. no more heart anything, chronic headaches n migraines. fired pain peeps, g.p.'s jaw, was on the floor, just over my vitals. i didn't realize he had Bell's palsy so he was stoked to hear the god plant, has a record producer, with it, finding relief, in cannabis...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Agree with entourage effect. We make coconut oil for edibles with fully cured flowers and close trim of at least 4 different plants.

Much deeper trippier fuller longer lasting high and no pre decarb neccessary for the cupcakes or chocolate candies.

Also the jar cured flowers taste much better in the edibles. Not bitter at all.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thank you so much, for the confirmation of results. means alot.
i couldn't say why it NEVER occurred to me, to simply use the trim, to stop scaring my gal, with first day, effects.
those opioids kicked my noodle in, REAL GOOD.
thanks so much for the insight and willingness to share!
you have no idea. this has been goin on for a year, with only 3days to find what works for her, after ea. pain doc visit. that's gold, to me! she's so brave and it's just a hairline taffy scratch, doin it, to her; 3mg max, if i did my job, right.
i wish you and yours, every success!
-spare

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i stopped edibles, when the poolman's dad, grabbed from the WRONG pile of cookies. it was too easy for me to inadvertently (temporarily), hurt someone.

speaking of... i don't know whether the story about this kid, is true, or opposition, propaganda, but the condition is real and as you're in the business, how good's your packaging, disclaimer? this, upset me, but i feel the need to help "THEM", spread the word, as even cedars, is aware,...
Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome

maybe have your legal make sure your cookie jar, is in the clear, with this latest, hurdle.
thanks, again

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

last question, only if u can spare the time. feel like I'm taking advantage.

in general, when you oil the trim (& i know I'd be ghetto and even yellow, wouldn't be as clean, as your op, but what color should i NOT fear, when using trim, in oil? still, yellow/honey gold, or something different? and IF i screw it up, what color/s, should i fear?

thanks, again.

I'm not tryin to get u busted for soliciting, or myself, but what brand/s, might you suggest, if i wanted to thank u, in a self serving, way? ;D
i think it may also show me my target outcome, strength.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

last question, only if u can spare the time. feel like I'm taking advantage.

in general, when you oil the trim (& i know I'd be ghetto and even yellow, wouldn't be as clean, as your op, but what color should i NOT fear, when using trim, in oil? still, yellow/honey gold, or something different? and IF i screw it up, what color/s, should i fear?

thanks, again.

I'm not tryin to get u busted for soliciting, or myself, but what brand/s, might you suggest, if i wanted to thank u, in a self serving, way? ;D
i think it may also show me my target outcome, strength.

Well my trim is green unless i meas up feeding or something. It fades in the jar a bit but not much.

But when i was new and had yellow bud leaves sometimes and it made tan butter instead of green. Still potent.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o I'm dumb, today. right... obviously, u said- edibles. dunno y i was thinking you'd be looking at a cauldron of oil and not a 250 gallon cube, of "challenge" (REAL- butter brand, round these parts) duh... my bad. ty for not circling the pack, painting n laughing, at the village idiot, when my question must have made you question my strain/sanity, today.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

jezuz. I've been on a white widow, roller coaster, all wk!

the situation...

i can deal, with this. prior to defoal/ocd/defoal... things were gettin, too crazy, 4me. i just can't take that kida wild/jumanji/disorganization; if i wanted to look in a mirror, i simply, would.

it's the northbound train, with that candelabra, look... it's all the rest, who r the challenge.

it's the godfather og, who hates me most... they don't look to b addin any height. they're still angry about being topped and havin no veg stage. i now know, not to top them, next time, but the atf, impregnation, will bring them, into the light, hopefully.

Screenshot 20191123 092121 Chrome
Screenshot 20191123 092423 Chrome
20191124 061239
20191124 061219
20191124 061215
20191124 061212
20191124 061139
20191124 061134
20191124 061128
20191124 061121
20191124 061118
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no kiddin? thank you. they don't seem to get upset about anything and I'm a week late, on today's flush. they're like all the women i met, during my midlife crisis: u can bend em, fold em, mix em with others, share em, with friends and still: "we'll stop growing when n where u say. we don't care about your defoal/ocd, 'issues'... we don't complain, when you forget to flush cause u were volunteering, all week... and drinking, heavily...".
you can go where u want, with whom u like and they just don't care. i would put this in the permanent, file. the clones, r virgins... still stalled, in cloner (that's going to become a bottleneck, nightmare, choosing...), but atf, humped those... on purpose. atf was my 2015, fav.
northbound train, is growing, just as similarly. only the atf, got too hot (one pheno) & said something about forgetting to flush. u know how it is- I'd stopped listening at, "spare...".

Top Bottom