Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I have some “shroom powder pills” I got from a reputable company (I know that sounds funny) I’ve eaten some of there supplemental type mix’s and really enjoyed them. I’ve had them sitting out in the garage for a while now and was wondering if they are still good? I’m not apposed to trying them out just want to make sure they are safe or if that is a thing. I love to “trip” but also have used shrooms for micro dosing medicinally with great results (straightens out my noggin). It’s time for a “straightening” 🙄😔

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have some “shroom powder pills” I got from a reputable company (I know that sounds funny) I’ve eaten some of there supplemental type mix’s and really enjoyed them. I’ve had them sitting out in the garage for a while now and was wondering if they are still good? I’m not apposed to trying them out just want to make sure they are safe or if that is a thing. I love to “trip” but also have used shrooms for micro dosing medicinally with great results (straightens out my noggin). It’s time for a “straightening” 🙄😔
Sitting in the garage on a shelf or in a fridge/freezer?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
E0DB7694 3731 4AD3 BAC2 DC68E0BCB081

R

Richard1234

What a great thread! Thanks folks. I reckon I'll have a crack at this... but I'd better focus on my weed first 😋

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sillycybin when stored at room temperature has a short shelf life. Heat and light breakdown potency in months.
Ultimately you want to store in a freezer, sillycybin in powder form and in hole potency will last indefinitely when stored properly in freezing conditions.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Sillycybin when stored at room temperature has a short shelf life. Heat and light breakdown potency in months.
Ultimately you want to store in a freezer, sillycybin in powder form and in hole potency will last indefinitely when stored properly in freezing conditions.
Thanks! Zero light but definitely heat.

Top Bottom