Must Move Whole Operation

• Thread starter 907debow1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
907debow1234

907debow1234

So landlord came by and said they need to get in a contractor into what is my current grow room, veg, clones and bud area... so plan is to tear down pandas tarp wall, hide bulbs an hoods in boxes an toss sheets on them. But I have 14 large females 1 week in to bud I am planning to box up an leave in my vehicle for the length of his day work, I hope he is done quickly. Can't think of much options... any suggestions or experience would be great to know about. Thanks

20161205 133428
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So I have been here before but I was like 4plus weeks in bloom with like 8 plants uhaul is the way to go man boxes and big black trash bags the only catch is bringing a uhaul to your house or apartment without the landlord knowing if u can do that that's what I did . I've also just packed them in my car in trash bags and parked the car at a friends

907debow1234

907debow1234

I'm on it. Tomorrow will be the day of sweat. And in the am next day when the time turns on. I'll put them in boxes an pray the guys gets done in time for me to go to work an seal up room again to light proof it all.. it's a shame cause I'm in a weed friendly state but still have to act like I'm hiding a meth lab, hard to shake the taboo, and just welcome them in with open arms.

907debow1234

907debow1234

I wish all who watch those weed shows or think they will take up an cheap an easy cash endeavor. ... This is what is really behind the curtain. Work an effort, money, work an more effort.. haha new setup tomorrow at least this is done for today. . . I rented the uhaul like you all suggested. Got a new spot. Told landlord that I'm moving . So out with old in with new. Last spot giving me hell with the circuit breaker anyways..

20161216 114255
20161216 095700
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Looks like your from the northwest judging by your posts and pics. Why so sketchy? I know it's sketch letting ppl know what you do, but if your legal, have security, you would be fine. I just went to the cops recently with footage of aa thief on my property stealing drying bud. He is in jail now and I HAVE nothing to worry about. I took one of the cops through my place, he seemed impressed, When asked if I was growing over my limit. I'm growing under the limit. The point is if you act like your hiding a meth hole, you just might get treated so. Should never lie to a landlord. Just my .02 cents, the more open you are, the more they think your not doing something wrong.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like your from the northwest judging by your posts and pics. Why so sketchy? I know it's sketch letting ppl know what you do, but if your legal, have security, you would be fine. I just went to the cops recently with footage of aa thief on my property stealing drying bud. He is in jail now and I HAVE nothing to worry about. I took one of the cops through my place, he seemed impressed, When asked if I was growing over my limit. I'm growing under the limit. The point is if you act like your hiding a meth hole, you just might get treated so. Should never lie to a landlord. Just my .02 cents, the more open you are, the more they think your not doing something wrong.
Gotta be concerned that not everyone will treat you the same way. Also you never know if the DOJ will decide they have had enough of this rogue clandestine activity and we'll guess where they come first. I mean if you Latino and here illegally would you really call homeland security and say I live at 1600 Pennsylvania ave...... just imo....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

If anyone is concerned about security and "big brother", your in the wrong place. We are easy ass pickings for the government if they decided to overthrow state regulation. Why is everyone so sketchy? This is just about 2017, guess what guys? NONE of you are going down unless you are doing it illegally, and in that case, you knew the risks. I am a pin point dot of black on a black chalkboard.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

And if you are doing outrageous over limits for medical, you deserve to go down. Greed is the easiest way for ppl to get caught up.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sorry for the rant, this is all just my opinion. I am pretty deep in the grower community where I'm at and I HATE dealing with sketchy growers with tin foil hats. Almost as bad as tweekers. They are the type to "hoard" one strain and say it's legendary and never ever let anyone dare see their "precious". Bunch of clowns. BTW chairman of the board where I live owns the biggest op in the county. New day and age folks.

M

MikeGreat

Sorry for the rant, this is all just my opinion. I am pretty deep in the grower community where I'm at and I HATE dealing with sketchy growers with tin foil hats. Almost as bad as tweekers. They are the type to "hoard" one strain and say it's legendary and never ever let anyone dare see their "precious". Bunch of clowns. BTW chairman of the board where I live owns the biggest op in the county. New day and age folks.

You seem to have some personal issues and it clearly reflects on your post..... The OP made some simple questions and he got the answers the he needed..... There are many ways to skin a cat so let;s not get judgemental here....

907debow1234

907debow1234

Well I'm sure I'll miss a point but let me try an clear the air... we are a weed friendly state. .. only recently has the state laws joined in... federal still a sticky issue... Our legal number is 12... total, for bud/veg/clone... now I'm no Escobar of weed. But any sog, or even my personal and only personal crop pushes these limits. I'm not a medical grower for anyone besides my self, and it's self prescribed.. it's actually harder to get all docs and everyone on board to be legal enough for my doc to write a script. Not an issue I've tackled. My cardiologist doesn't agree with the same medical reviews that high time talks about. . ... and my own grandmother much like many folks. Still think that weed is the devil because she was born in the day of reefer madness... I can't change stupid and I don't care to let my day and life become a learning lesson for a do-good'r. To find you I was in my own rights an they were wrong. Let's be honest it's never innocent until proven guilty.. it's arrest first an let the lawyers an judge. Figure it out, I've heard cops use this exact answer. And of which I'm friends with several officers, and troopers.. and it sounds like your gloating growers who refuse to share details and strains are just dicks. And those folks are in every industry... Thanks for all the input guys. Grow on. Like I'm said I'm sure I forgot something.

907debow1234

907debow1234

Oh yes there will be shock I'm sure. They might bounce back strong I figure maybe a day or two of slow growth.. and big brother is a whole other issue. If I really thought they cared I'm sure they can track my phone, as well with everyone on here... I don't trust any media site such, no foil hats. But I dare you to Google some ji-had shit. . And think you won't have a knock at your door.?.. we aren't crazy to think they watch an listen... I just hope they get the real sickos of of this world before they care about us on here.

M

MikeGreat

We have a lot to deal with as growers to not be supportive of each other… There are many styles of growing just as there are many reasons for growing so let’s not judge each other and lets help each other more……

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Cold weather tent facts. It's been snowing and low teens at night. Installed a small bi-mart heater in the tent temps have been averaging 60-65F. Not bad for no insulation.
IMG 1638
But I only keep the mothers in this environment. I would not trust putting anything in this tent with these outside temps except for the mothers I clone from.
IMG 1661
IMG 1665
IMG 1668
IMG 1663
IMG 1669
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Christmas harvest chop next weekend.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh yes there will be shock I'm sure. They might bounce back strong I figure maybe a day or two of slow growth.. and big brother is a whole other issue. If I really thought they cared I'm sure they can track my phone, as well with everyone on here... I don't trust any media site such, no foil hats. But I dare you to Google some ji-had shit. . And think you won't have a knock at your door.?.. we aren't crazy to think they watch an listen... I just hope they get the real sickos of of this world before they care about us on here.

Glad you got to do it on a warm day! i was here last winter during a cold snap lol

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

When you been doing this for awhile you understand this is the shit that sucks the most. I been running two gardens for a while now one in a basement one in a 11 x 16 room upstairs in a house. in the basement place they always want to fuck wit the furnace and come and inspect it and shit. Ive had to tear that bitch down twice in the last year. The other garden had to tear down only once this last year. This is part of the stress of being a clandestine farmer. I live in a legal state and understand what your going through. I feel your pain. One day I will own both my houses and then everyone can fuck off.

Top Bottom