Must read for anyone with Gavita LED

• Thread starter Zekethefreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Anyone ever find out what gavita officially Said? Is it a loss or not a loss when using trolmaster or gavitas master controllers?

J

jamesmost

Dlso yes to confirm, when I run my gavita 1700 w/o controller, was too hot for a 4x4 tent..
When hooked to controller is fine..

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Dlso yes to confirm, when I run my gavita 1700 w/o controller, was too hot for a 4x4 tent..
When hooked to controller is fine..
Yeah I'm convinced hawthorne... are just a bunch of lying asses... I won't go back to them again...

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Idk if I have an issue...it seems to be putting out what is advertised to ...
I'm waiting for the proper cable for the controller..
My friend grows professionally and says gavita are the best
I disagree at this point... they may have been the best.. but there are much better options for slightly more money... a lot less headache and nothing misleading like degrading intensity with a controller of any kind etc....

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Idk if I have an issue...it seems to be putting out what is advertised to ...
I'm waiting for the proper cable for the controller..
My friend grows professionally and says gavita are the best
I know another member on here w the same light... sshz is an incredible grower... but gavita 1700e are not the best anymore... it's all opinion anyway

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

For sure... it a killer light don't get me wrong... I struggle with mine as I'm new... can't figure out how to keep plants alive under it lol... but I'm getting alot of help from friends

J

jamesmost

For sure... it a killer light don't get me wrong... I struggle with mine as I'm new... can't figure out how to keep plants alive under it lol... but I'm getting alot of help from friends
Get a par meter,,, I use an apogee in my fish tank and photobio in garden..

Top Bottom