Mutant seedling

• Thread starter Legacy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legacy420

Legacy420

Hello guys! I am germing some greenhouse seeds trainwreck. One popped in no time and it's rood grew out of my starter plug in 3 days. The other one is looking like and alien bean !!! The root is growing down into the rapid rooter plug but their is a strange horn looking growth growing out of the seed where the baby seedling is. anybody ever seen this before cause i know I haven't I was thinking about putting it out of it's misery but I wanna see what happens. any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.:toivo

Mutant seedling
Mutant seedling 2
Legacy420

Legacy420

t tuned out to be another sprout inside the first one. that was a taproot growing out of the first set of leaves of the sprouting seedling. Dam GH seeds! I was checking it out and ended up breaking the stem. oh well! lol I live with two twins( one is my girl) and I showed her the tw twins and she just laughed oh well I planted a seed I got from some OG kush in the place of the mutant! there were 2 lone seeds in the zip one was green and one was dark tan with stripes. I planted the tan one and still have the green one even though i know it's proboly not gonna germ. Dam I hope the OG sprouts and shows me some pistils!!

Top Bottom