My 2020-2021 Perpetual Indoor Grow

• Thread starter hotrod717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotrod717

hotrod717

This is the start to my indoor grow log.
I have. 7'x7' concrete block space in my basement.
I Installed a 6" path-through with charcoal filter and duct fan. I currently have 2- 1000w burple lights with 1500w next generation Samsung diode led on the way. These are my main lights, but also may play with 250w mh, cob, and flourescent for propagation.
I am utilizing a custom live soil mix and may dabble with cocoa and hydro.
I currently have several autos and photo-period plants underway
The photos are a Barney's Farm Blue OG, Seedsman Gelato OG, Skunk #1 Reg, Romulan, OO Blueberry, Seedsman Bruce Banger, and a mystery strain.
Autos are Tao Super Reg, Tao Blueberry Reg, Barney's Farm Pineapple Express, KC Brains 48, and A Barney's Farm Purple Punch. The yellowed soul is an auto from outdoor that did not take to the indoors when i moved her in a couple weeks ago. Just leaving it go for seeds.
Nothing Fancy.
I plan on propagating and adding more autos every couple weeks to creat a perpetual harvest, while also vegging some photos, on a hunt for a few good mothers.
I'm sure the space and environment will change as time goes as ill need additional space for flowering clones.
Havent done a whole lot of this since the 90's so bear with me.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Sorry folks my initial pictures didn't upload properly.
Here are the beans from the "yellowed soul". Buddha mystery auto seed x Tao Super Auto Male.
20201012 193509

Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

Why do bought seeds not look near as good as that picture above???Anywho, starting to get a better feel and picture of what my little personal indoor garden will ultimately be.
The caveat of growing autos and photos is having enough space and good separation.
I have a large enough space to separate the two and still have good utilization of space. The back half, 3.5' x 7' will be for photos @ 12/12 and front half, 4.5' x 7', @ 18/4 for autos, mothers, and propagation until next summer at least. It will allow me to strain and pheno hunt this winter. My tent will come into play for breeding and will use previous legacy lighting equipment (COB and Burple) for that since it will not be as impotant for seed production.
I added a second 1500w Samsung diode led and will get another when I am able to fully utilize it.

hotrod717

hotrod717

These ended up being extremely compact. For reference these are in 3 gallon bags.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Anyone have any idea on what strain the front plant with tight structure, in 3 gallon bag would be? I labeled it, but definitely not Blueberry.
20201121 150918 03

Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone is enjoying family and friends. Regardless of what that may look like in these times.
Looks like the most interesting one turned out to be a male auto. Very sativa looking. Its quite ahead of anything else in terms of flower cycle at this point. Still going to isolate it to finish flower and collect some pollen. I really like the the look and size. It also has an interesting aroma off a stem rub.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Finally getting situated in my separate flower space. 48x48x80 tent. I have a new 1500w Samsung quantum board, 4" ac infinity ventilation system with charcoal filter and my first three residence almost ready to 🌼.
White Widow, Lavender, and a White Mango. Also a Romulan, Berry OG Skunk and other assortment waiting to go in a few weeks.

20201231 180113
Top Bottom