My absence

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chimera

I'm sad to say I've had a death in the family and will be away from the internet for a while.

I realize there are some threads here on THCfarmer I've yet to address, I will get to those upon my return.

Take care,
-Chimera

B

British_Hempire

Sorry to hear of your bereavement.

Hope you can return with a clear head and a nice approach.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Take care of your family Chimera and it will still be here when you come back my friend .:)

A

astartes

So sorry to hear about your loss. Take all the time you need to focus on what is truly important. The good people here will undoubtedly understand.

My thoughts are with you and yours,

astartes

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

My condolences brother.
My grandmother died a few weeks back and I couldn't go to the funeral because its halfway across the world from where I am, only my father went.

I like to think that when you lose a family member or friend an angel is gained.

B

blackone

My condolences Chimera.
Years ago my great grandmother died and I didn't go to the funeral because of my economy. To be honest I could have gone with just a little sacrifice but I didn't - I regret this every time I think of her.
Please take care of yourself and your family - that's what really matters in life, not how well you maintain internet threads...

B

basil

take care Chimera,

you've been having a real run of bad luck lately

my thoughts are with you friend

R

RedSky

My condolences brother Chimera Very sorry to hear about your loss and please take the time to be with loved ones and grieve. We all understand I am sure ,,,Take Care We'll be Thinking of You

:)Peace in Your Pipe

Latest posts

Top Bottom