My acapulco gold photo and pineapple auto

• Thread starter bigdaddy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddy420

bigdaddy420

Good job man, they look awesome. I just hate it when seed companies steal the names of classic strains which are exactly nothing like the real thing. I know its not your fault, seed companies suck.
what do you think is not what they sold me ?

BudBogart

BudBogart

i get that but the aculpoca gold one is not a auto it is a photo hybrid tho
I grew an Acapulco Gold feminized seed. I think it was Barney’s, maybe HSO. It was a nice plant, not nothing like what I was expecting , not golden, not tall sativa, just a generic plant.

bigdaddy420

bigdaddy420

i dont see why yall have to shit on my parade i bought the seeds form a seed bank thats what they said they were why fck with me about it not being the original

growsince79

growsince79

i dont see why yall have to shit on my parade i bought the seeds form a seed bank thats what they said they were why fck with me about it not being the original
You wouldn't like the results if you tried to grow the originals indoors. You will probably get much better results with your hybrid. I have some real Colombian seeds gifted from a Colombian friend that are impossible to grow properly indoors or out in the USA. Mexican strains do better, but still not really suitable indoors. The value lies in breeding, which was already done for you. GL with you AG hybrid, I'll bet its good.

Top Bottom