My acapulco gold photo and pineapple auto

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Good job man, they look awesome. I just hate it when seed companies steal the names of classic strains which are exactly nothing like the real thing. I know its not your fault, seed companies suck.
what do you think is not what they sold me ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Acapulco Gold is a classic sativa. The seed companies bred classics to indicas and now ruderalis and have the nerve to call it Acapulco Gold, or Maui Wowie. Its just marketing bullshit.
i get that but the aculpoca gold one is not a auto it is a photo hybrid tho

Cracken

Cracken

i cant believe no one has said anything do i have cooties ?
your plants look good and healthy. on here if you post sick looking plants there will be someone quickly respond with helpful comments but, if things look good then les responses. so what ever you are doing it is working well.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i am gonna give it another 2 or 3 weeks and flip to 12/12

JoryK

JoryK

Acapulco Gold is a classic sativa. The seed companies bred classics to indicas and now ruderalis and have the nerve to call it Acapulco Gold, or Maui Wowie. Its just marketing bullshit.
I know I’d kill to get my hands on some old school Aucapolco Gokk ok d seeds. Lol.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i dont see why yall have to shit on my parade i bought the seeds form a seed bank thats what they said they were why fck with me about it not being the original

growsince79

growsince79

i dont see why yall have to shit on my parade i bought the seeds form a seed bank thats what they said they were why fck with me about it not being the original
You wouldn't like the results if you tried to grow the originals indoors. You will probably get much better results with your hybrid. I have some real Colombian seeds gifted from a Colombian friend that are impossible to grow properly indoors or out in the USA. Mexican strains do better, but still not really suitable indoors. The value lies in breeding, which was already done for you. GL with you AG hybrid, I'll bet its good.

Top Bottom