My Air Situation, Thinking About Doubling The Stones

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
an extra option i always recoomend for every type of grower (esp hydro-culture)

add 35% h202 every 2-3 days @ 1.6 ml per liter. its does so much and takes so little.

good thread

med-man

Alice D

Alice D

Don't be a sheep . been using the same air pumps that came.with the system for two years now still hitting 11 lbs on 4 1k with the double barrel 16 8gal. I'm actually looking to decrease my yield.

Focus on more.important shit like a correct nutrient profile or ideal VPD .

Decrease your yield? I'm all about quality & pushing the envelope been striving for bigger,stickier buds a lot of years. But never seen yields like that unfortunately and definitely never looked to decrease my yield. I too run double barrel systems 16 & 24 site. 11 off 4K is killing it. Good work bro!
As far as airstones I upgraded to glass airstones & clean and reuse each run. Using 2 per module. On my 24 site w/13gl modules I doubled my air pumps to now 1-afp80 per 6 modules & a afp40 on epicenter. Also run a little larger return pump. Next size up from recommended Danner Max drive. I've tried larger with little noticeable difference. Off my air pumps I run the least amount of the 3/8" poly possible making sure each is same length so every module dispersment is equal. The glass air stones helped a lot.

Alice D

Alice D

Im running the super charged aireration & peak at 600ppm .5 scale

J

J Henry

so I have uc 4xl systems (8 gallon) that I made. I use 1 air stone per bucket and 2 pumps per system,

Pumps - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004L...air+pump+1&dpPl=1&dpID=413gmvSY7lL&ref=plSrch

Air stones- http://www.greenerhydroponics.com/EcoPlus-Medium-Round-Air-Stone-_p_77857.html

I'm thinking about adding an extra airstone in each bucket (same amount of air pumps) just so more of the bucket is getting air... is this a good idea and do you think those pumps are paired well with the system? Been running them that way for a while just want to make sure it's optimal

Thanks guys!
And what is your real purpose for all the air pumps and air stones?

Top Bottom