My auto flower is too small, what’s the issue here?

• Thread starter Lowlifellamas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Got downvoted on reddit so I thought I’d ask you guys instead. This is an ILGM super skunk at day 13/14 from breaking soil. I think it just looks a bit small compared to what I see posted here and I was wondering why this is. My temps are sitting around 29°C In the day (Australian summer) and drop to maybe 25 at night. Humidity in the cupboard is staying around 50-60 but I’ve got the seedling domed up at about 80%RH. Growing in quality soil with perlite and coco added.

My auto flower is too small whats the issue here
My auto flower is too small whats the issue here 2
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Mines quite small for week 4 , it’s a auto and first sign of budding now . Have a look at my post

Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Mines quite small for week 4 , it’s a auto and first sign of budding now . Have a look at my post
I had a look. You’re in Australia as well hey? Maybe we are suffering from heat stress. In Brisbane it’s hitting 32C almost daily right now

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

CURIOUS? How many plants in that pot....I see "CAPSUL" cups to the left of your plant....?????
Looks like 1, but trays on soil give it away.......why?

Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

CURIOUS? How many plants in that pot....I see "CAPSUL" cups to the left of your plant....?????
I’ve just got two photoperiods running that I’ll be moving outside once the temps have lowered a bit.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Looks a lot is going on inside one grow room....hint, make a bunch of clones, put them in at the same time and get the most grow from your lights in one grow.....otherwise the small plant is in an awful big pot

Jumanjji

Jumanjji

I’m on day 14 and 2/3 of my girls stunted but this one is flourishing and she’s not big at all. I think they pick up a lot of speed in the coming couple of weeks. I’m doing sour diesel auto

268D5061 DCCA 4AB0 9E10 AEA654536842
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Ye
I had a look. You’re in Australia as well hey? Maybe we are suffering from heat stress. In Brisbane it’s hitting 32C almost daily right now
ah I’m in nsw but we had some hot days last week, where do you get your seeds from mate ?

Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Looks a lot is going on inside one grow room....hint, make a bunch of clones, put them in at the same time and get the most grow from your lights in one grow.....otherwise the small plant is in an awful big pot
I’ve got a tent coming in the mail which I will be moving this one super skunk into and then everything else will end up outside

Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

I’m on day 14 and 2/3 of my girls stunted but this one is flourishing and she’s not big at all. I think they pick up a lot of speed in the coming couple of weeks. I’m doing sour diesel auto
What genetics?

a4twenty

a4twenty

quite the flurry of autos lately....

they are small because of the conditions they are being grown in.

from what i can see it looks like your room is very dim with the lights on. CFL"s are great at saving energy but provide limited light.

your daytime temperatures are getting a little too high, some strains don't mind that as much as others but generally too high.

take the dome off, 80% humidity is too high for seeds, your rooms RH will do just fine without the dome.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I don't see that one as very unusual for 2 weeks, could be just a little slow starter and nothing else :-)

Bass.man

Bass.man

Looks about normal in my limited experience. I've grown them inside and that is about how mine looked at 2 weeks.

422src

422src

Got downvoted on reddit so I thought I’d ask you guys instead. This is an ILGM super skunk at day 13/14 from breaking soil. I think it just looks a bit small compared to what I see posted here and I was wondering why this is. My temps are sitting around 29°C In the day (Australian summer) and drop to maybe 25 at night. Humidity in the cupboard is staying around 50-60 but I’ve got the seedling domed up at about 80%RH. Growing in quality soil with perlite and coco added.
Not sure but the light should be closer to the plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom